Suggestion for Future VIOFO Cameras

Another problem with magnets is temperature. Most gadgets use neodymium magnets, which have a maximum rating of upto 80° C, N52 are rated for 65°C. Camera will drop off the mount if parked out under the sun.

I use these for the rear cameras, started using them a little after last summer. Even though I have a feeling that I'll probably be going back to VHB tape, still hope their size and thickness helps, yet to be tested.

I've tested plenty of magnet mounts, not something we would think about using based on any currently available material

Camera will drop off the mount if parked out under the sun.

That's funny.
There is such a solution, there are no problems!

The suction cup was made as an option, so you can also mount it magnetically, do not want to not buy, what's the problem?
The territory of Russia is large, the temperature is different everywhere, and the demand for DVR more than India and Australia combined.

The suction cup was made as an option, so you can also mount it magnetically, do not want to not buy, what's the problem?
The territory of Russia is large, the temperature is different everywhere, and the demand for DVR more than India and Australia combined.

for a Russia market product is might suit your needs, it's not for everyone

Will buy Russian, but this is a very big sale.
What% of sales of 119 / 119S goes to Russia? and to Europe?

Make as an option, sales will be.
Magnetic fixture is valued in Russia, you are offered to make money on a ready solution, it's very simple.

the main thing is not to be afraid.
Okay, we'll close the topic, maybe when it's real, but for now we'll do it ourselves.
8f1999d9f60be30f919eaddf6164a03a.gif

Back