Dash Cam
G90 A7LA70 1, 2, 3, 4
Flash/No Flash icons on G90, A7LA70
60sdgeBQHueB36rd
ehUvnHDCQJJezxZ3

For what?
I couldn't see any change

What's your question?
... not a question, just a remark. Probably, because the same firmware (with some slight modifications) is used for several dashcams, they forgot to disable this function for G90.

I couldn't see any change

... not a question, just a remark. Probably, because the same firmware (with some slight modifications) is used for several dashcams, they forgot to disable this function for G90.

I never noticed that.
G90 is partially behind the rear view mirror.
Does it change from flash to no flash icon with some menu setting or it's off and on by itself?

I think when you are in picture mode, flash icon shows up but in video mode, no flash shows up.
If that's the case, it makes sense as digital cameras also disable flash in video mode.

Last edited:
Does it change from flash to no flash icon with some menu setting or it's off and on by itself?
Pressing LEFT button it will mute/unmute the mic. Pressing RIGHT button and then LEFT it will mute/unmute the mic and the icon for Flash will appear on the screen. Pressing one more time RIGHT and then LEFT it will mute/unmute the mic and the Flash icon changes to disabled_Flash.

Last edited:
Back