Support for full size SDXC card - 256GB+

semo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I nearly purchased a 0801/3 camera but I just don't like the limit of only microSD card support.

So anything like a 0801 (GPS, small or no screen, decent night time performance, 30fps@1080p) but good support of full size SD cards would be great.

I'd be OK with a separate DVR (2.5" SATA)/camera solution but as long as the quality/price is similar to the 0801.

Yes, it is a shame considering a full size SD card is not that much bigger but capacity, price and performance are so much better than microSD. I've found a Lukas camera that looks OK but can't source it in the UK and I'm not sure if it is as good as the 0801

I have no idea if the Lukas is in my price budget as I can't find a local distributor. Do you have a UK seller link for this Panorama? Ideally I'm looking for something less than £100 excluding the SD card.

Hmm. What if I was to say that GPS was not essential? Could that bring something closer to my budget?

I just feel that paying more than £100 would probably be better spent on those night hawks or other such cameras that can be bought from locally based suppliers (a lot easier to deal with warranty/technical related issues)

Cool, I'll look into it. Do you have a model number/link?

Back