Support page for NanoQ 0903 firmware expires!

I give up! Apparently they are not interested in providing service to their customers.

Hi Mike,
sorry the domain is blocked by ISP because we haven't join the "internet monitoring policy" by govem*nt.
it is recovered to working now.

if you have any service requirement, please mail us directly to service@megcn.com

:)
Rayman

The page may be working again but I do not think it is being maintained any further due to there being no effective updates since April and the comments option is being populated by spam and customers concerns are not being addressed.

The page may be working again but I do not think it is being maintained any further due to there being no effective updates since April and the comments option is being populated by spam and customers concerns are not being addressed.

better just to email them directly with any concerns/questions

hi guys. I'm not very happy with the new firmware. very, very many noises with low lighting. I checked a lot of different firmware. The lowest amount of noise on the firmware: mini0903-20160329 and nanoq-20160603.
In my action camera, I can reduce the amount of noise if you reduce the sharpness in the menu. But in 0903 there is no option for adjusting the sharpness. what can be done? or are they hoping for a manufacturer, what's new in the new firmware?
Does the manufacturer continue to produce new firmware?

Attachments

• noises.jpg
    noises.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 21
  • noises2.jpg
    noises2.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 20
  • noises FIRMWARE-20170425.jpg
    noises FIRMWARE-20170425.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 20
TB1iyqBJVXXXXa8XFXXXXXXXXXX-58-51.png

Tip: This domain name has expired and cannot be normally accessed. Please renew it to continue using it.

Please contact your domain name service provider to quickly renew the domain name. This will avoid the risk that the domain name will be deleted or registered by someone else.

1. If you are an Alibaba Cloud member, please log on to your Alibaba Cloud account and go to the Domain Name Console->Domain Name List->Urgent Domain Name Renewal, to complete domain name renewal.

2. If the domain registration service is provided by an Alibaba Cloud agent, please contact your agent to discuss renewal.

If those firmwares are not accessible there, may be You could upload them somewhere else?

Back