Suppression of the Spanish language in V1.18

almobel

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I find it incredible and totally unacceptable that the Spanish language is removed from the SJ7 menu.
In the first place, when I bought the camera, the Spanish language was included among the characteristics of it.
And also, I do not understand that the Spanish language is eliminated, when it is the second most spoken language in the world, after Chinese.
I understand that this big problem is solved as soon as possible by SJCAM.

it may have been removed in error, there's also a possibility it was removed to allow space for some other menu function or option as there can be limitations on how much space is available and sometimes you do need to trim some things down

either way @sjcam_official should be able to find out for you

This is not an error:

SJCAM Official Support - support.sjcam.com:

SJCAM SJ7 Star v1.18 Changelog:

1. Optimizes even the APP real time data transfer issue

2. Optimizes motion detection sensitivity

3. Rotation supported on 4K@30fps.

4. Optimize the preview of photos and videos, the operation is smoother

5. Removed Turksish, Korean, Polish, Spanish from menu as we have sole distributors. [If you purchased before we had sole distributors, please contact us at: support@sjcamhd.com and provide us with your sales invoice.

This is not an error:

then you know why it was removed

This is not an error:

5. Removed Turksish, Korean, Polish, Spanish from menu as we have sole distributors. [If you purchased before we had sole distributors, please contact us at: support@sjcamhd.com and provide us with your sales invoice.

this is understandable, if you purchased prior to them being available locally then contact them for the update, if you purchased after that from somewhere other than your region then the updates are not available to you

then you know why it was removed

this is understandable, if you purchased prior to them being available locally then contact them for the update, if you purchased after that from somewhere other than your region then the updates are not available to you

Correct. Please contact: SJCAMHD.es

Thanks!

Thanks to both. I have already sent the purchase invoice and I will comment on what solution they will give me.

Once the instructions of Sjcam are followed, everything is fixed.
Again thank you very much everyone.

Back