Surprised about the WIFI

need someone with the same model to be able to check that
If I can help in any way, I'll be glad to. I was in computer security for 20 years, so I can understand and follow complex computing instructions.

If I can help in any way, I'll be glad to. I was in computer security for 20 years, so I can understand and follow complex computing instructions.
first thing we need to do is find someone else with the same model handset you have to see if they get the same result, other iPhone models we've tested don't show any issue, could be something about the screen size, not sure yet

I'm using the app on an iPhone 11 no problem.

Live previewed showed up, just downloaded a clip of a rock cracking my windscreen. :(

I don't think I posted this yet, so for completeness....

Attachments

• IMG_0124 copy.png
    IMG_0124 copy.png
    467.4 KB · Views: 17
To play back a video, it seems you must first download the video clip off the camera onto your phone. So there's no way to just play it over the WiFi?

And, when you're playing back a video on the cell phone or using live view, is there a way to change it to landscape orientation to allow for a larger view? It would be nice to have an option to view front or rear separately instead of at the same time. And to also get a larger view of the rear cam.

Also, when you press and hold the record button to stop recording, the SG9663DCPRO keeps making a double-beeping sound. Is there a way to turn that off?

Thanks.

To play back a video, it seems you must first download the video clip off the camera onto your phone. So there's no way to just play it over the WiFi?
correct, download first

And, when you're playing back a video on the cell phone or using live view, is there a way to change it to landscape orientation to allow for a larger view? It would be nice to have an option to view front or rear separately instead of at the same time. And to also get a larger view of the rear cam.
what make and model is your phone, what happens when you rotate the phone?

Also, when you press and hold the record button to stop recording, the SG9663DCPRO keeps making a double-beeping sound. Is there a way to turn that off?
no, that's intentional, if it's not recording the camera will beep unless you're accessing menus, connected to wifi etc

The phone is a Samsung A20 Android. When I tried rotating, nothing happened. Maybe it's my fault and I need to turn that feature on...

So does the app normally let you rotate?

The phone is a Samsung A20 Android. When I tried rotating, nothing happened. Maybe it's my fault and I need to turn that feature on...

So does the app normally let you rotate?
if you've downloaded the file you can play with the phones built in player and it should rotate fine, does on my Motorola at least

Back