Sweet Karma-Driver cuts me off then gets pulled over

I would so have done a Nelson on that guy, and if it was here where police seem to be a bit more mellow i would have pulled over and congratulated the cop on a most exelent catch.
nelson-haha.png

thats exactly what i did, i think the cop saw me pointing my windows were down

No come on guys you can't blame him, after all with a license plate like that I'd also have the perment sh1ts! :p

Please please tell me what the name of the music is, I heard it on another youtube video but poster there didn't reply, been trying to figure it out for weeks.
Thanks

I mean who would accept that registration number bwahahahahah. Ending in POO . Geez I would be to embarrassed to drive that car hehehehe.

I mean who would accept that registration number bwahahahahah. Ending in POO . Geez I would be to embarrassed to drive that car hehehehe.
i once refused a plate handed to me that ended in 666. thankfully the clerk didn't give me any grief about it and just gave me another random one from the pile... i think it ended in 672 or something.

i once refused a plate handed to me that ended in 666. thankfully the clerk didn't give me any grief about it and just gave me another random one from the pile... i think it ended in 672 or something.

guy I worked with bought a WRX and the licence plate was SON-666 he was Muslim so the plates got swapped over pretty quick to a new set

Please please tell me what the name of the music is, I heard it on another youtube video but poster there didn't reply, been trying to figure it out for weeks.
Thanks

Reminds me of Saints Row, Shazam seems to agree:
Malcolm Kirby Jr. - The Mission (Part 1)

It's similar to that song and all the music search services say the same thing but it's not exactly the same, and I consider the song in the youtube from OP to be superior.

Back