Switch Problem

Girish Desai

Reaction score
Country
India
I am using G90C since last 2-3 years, The OK switch of the DVR is malfunctioning. Can any one suggest a solution? I am not able to change any setting or format the card.
The battery is also dead now and needs replacement. As a result the date and time is not saved and loop recording malfunctions. DVR stops recording after card is full due to date mismatch. The original battery specification is 3.7V 180mAh. Can any one suggest the best match?

You can buy replacement generic switches and batteries on eBay or Aliexpress for this camera.
The hot summers kill my battery every year I think I'm about to fit my 5th battery.
Dismantling the camera is very easy.

Dear DeLorean,
Thank you very much.
Can you please also share the specifications or link for the generic switch? I shall procure and get both battery and switch replacement jobs together.
Thanks one again.
Regards.

Dear DeLorean,
Thank you very much.
Can you please also share the specifications or link for the generic switch? I shall procure and get both battery and switch replacement jobs together.
Thanks one again.
Regards.
The battery you'll need to purchase is a 303035 3.7V Lipo... get the largest capacity you can find.
I can’t remember the exact size of the switches but you be needing to buy SMD surface mount tactile momentary push button switches.
Dismantling the G90 is very easy, so pop it open and take a look as the switches you need to buy.
They'll probably be similar to these: https://www.ebay.com/p/50pcs-2x4x3-...e-Mount-Momentary/1261501154?iid=273375065721
Make sure you're proficient at soldering before replacing the old button as using excessive force or heat may cause the solder pads to separate from PCB.
Have fun :cool:

Dear DeLorean,
I could get my battery and switch replaced. The DVR is now working perfectly. It costed me just over $9.0.
Now I am working on fixing CPL on it for better video quality.
Thanks for the suggestions and support.
Regards

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DeLorean G90 17
Osaday G90 9
engineer G90 18
W G90 11
Senjaya G90 22
Back