Switching Wi-Fi Connections Automatically

The DR900S has 5Ghz wifi and downloading one or more 1-min clips is pretty easy to do using the Blackvue iphone app. That said, yes, if I were downloading all of the videos on the card then I would go through the extra trouble of extracting the card and using a card reader with my home PC.

Yeah.
It depend on what kind of person you are, there are the young "right here - right now" kind of people, and then old SOB's like me thats more like "well we get around to it some time".

And its not like i am a technophobe as i have been accused of being some times on some sites, but its just some things i personally just find not so smart and so i bypass those.
Some things everybody like i just hate, like mobile phones, i do have one but only so that my dear old sick mother can get a hold of me, otherwise i would not have one as i dont need it.
And there are other things i find super cool ( like dashcams ) that many on the other hand find totally stupid and not needed.

Nothing to do but accept each-others decisions and get on with it, and it dont matter if one is a little quirky, thats what give flavor to life, and make you think outside the box, and thats where all great ideas come from.

Last edited:
Back