System language adaptation fail. Access denied in YI DASH CAM

Bogdan4330

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hello. I have a problem with a new camera. I tried to upload a US menu to it and something went wrong and only what appears on my screen is "System language adaptation fail. Access denied" Is it possible to restore it to the factory state? Please help. My firmware version is 1.03.033CN

Attachments

• IMG_20180620_211319.jpg
    IMG_20180620_211319.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 21
  • yidashcam.jpg
    yidashcam.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 21
I have this some problem. Did you solve it? CA31A. And A solved it....You must both firmare and FWCARC10 get on SD card. And it do it. After format card and get FWCARC10. If start normaly, so format card. And start it.

Last edited:
fixed.

need some small SD card, max 32GB, class 10, formatted to FAT32
copy FWCARC10.bin - dont rename it.

the yellow led will blink for about a minute or two - the whole process of upgrading. then the camera will boot to the pink QR code screen. And english is set up.

(same version, and i had same error as described above)

Hello. I have a problem with a new camera. I tried to upload a US menu to it and something went wrong and only what appears on my screen is "System language adaptation fail. Access denied" Is it possible to restore it to the factory state? Please help. My firmware version is 1.03.033CN
I have same problem with CA31AHCN***" Serial number.
My problem was caused by flashing CN serial device with US version Firmware.
There waa conflict between device serial and firmware region.
I supposed to change Serial number to US first. Like CA31AHUS****
I could not reset to factory setting.
Then I follow instruction from
https://bit.ly/2PJRDX6
And download Chinese firmware here
Https://bit.ly/2QXAeyZ
Then my camera come back to live with Chinses language after flashing it with chinese fw.
Then I change serial number to US and flash with US firmware as instructed here
https://bit.ly/2LliKXV
After reboot, my camera work flawlessly in English with US serial numbr

Back