T-POWER PLUS Mobile Uninterruptible Power Supply

Zuntax

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Panorama G (Street Guardian), Vico-TF2+ Premium, DOD LS400W
Hi I recently came across this mobile UPS "T-POWER PLUS", that can be used for longtime parking plus at winter time for parking to save car battery.

Mobile uninterruptible power supply for vehicle.
- Automatic low voltage cut-off with High-capacity (15,600mAh) Battery Pack
- Can be connected as daisy-chain to extend battery capacity
- Support reverse charging (can be used as jump starter)

Feature
- All the functions for safely driving a black box in parking mode and protecting a vehicle are provided in T Power Plus.
- Bypass output and fast charging at the same time
- Automatic setting for low-voltage cutoff
- Prevents vehicle battery discharge.
- Prevents overcharge and overdischarge.
- Easy parallel connection
- You can select a persistent connection or a cigarette lighter receptacle connection.

Spec

- Capacity: Li-Ion 3.7V 15,600mAh
- Output: 12V DC
- Input: 12V DC
- Dimension: 141 x 82 x 22mm
- Weight: 375g
- Components: Input cable, Output cable
1r.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, but it seems a bit spendy. The best price I found was $140 on ebay and MSRP is around $200. I'd be tempted to build my own for much than less than that if I weren't so lazy. They might have to drop the price by more than half to make it more enticing to the general dashcam crowd.

KuoH

Last edited:
as a cinematographer, using auto iris screams amateur. if this was the seller/vendor, packaging and presentation are key. this video lacked all of that.
also shot with a cam phone? c;mon man... :rolleyes:

as a cinematographer, using auto iris screams amateur. if this was the seller/vendor, packaging and presentation are key. this video lacked all of that.
also shot with a cam phone? c;mon man... :rolleyes:
This is not seller/vendor video!!!
It's only one video of this device that I could find on Internet.[emoji6]

Nice, but seems a bit spendy. The best price I found was $140 on ebay.

KuoH
It's cheaper than installation second car battery and easier then use any DIY mode with solar panel & battery pack.

Also some cameras like Panorama S, Panorama G or Panorama X2 need 12v input and regular 5v battery pack will not work.

Last edited:
Actually, a second battery will be much cheaper and a simple relay can provide automatic charging / isolation control. Even a $50 car battery will provide way more than 15 Ah capacity. It's just the weight and space of another big battery that's inconvenient compared to this solution. Don't get me wrong, I prefer the more elegant solution, but the current pricing does not seem competitive enough.

KuoH

It's cheaper than installation second car battery and easier then use any DIY mode with solar panel & battery pack.

Yeah price is on high side, maybe one day someone will come up with better device with bigger capacity and solar panel.

Well i can be the test dummy! Just ordered two of them $140 each from eBay. Coming from Korea so it'll be awhile but I'll make a video on them when I receive them and test them for awhile.

Looking forward to more feedback on this one. Many new BMW/Mercedes make it really tough to tap into the power system without setting off warnings. This might be a nice work around for parking mode needs.

I did order the one that plugs into the fuse box not a big 12v socket though. But that's the only difference between type A or B.

Back