Tamper-Proof Case

vadimo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Has anyone had experience fitting these? I am looking to get BTC-1A REGULAR WINDSHIELD TYPE but unsure if it allows rotation of the camera to desired position before snapping the case on or the case will fit in only if certain position of the camera lens is set to?

Has anyone had experience fitting these? I am looking to get BTC-1A REGULAR WINDSHIELD TYPE but unsure if it allows rotation of the camera to desired position before snapping the case on or the case will fit in only if certain position of the camera lens is set to?

I have this, IIRC I just mounted it after I changed my camera to the desired location. However I think I am still able to rotate up and down now with the tamper proof case on.

That's great, thanks for your reply, my concern was if the case forces the camera to point only at single degree/position in order for the case to be installed.

I read one review saying great item but it does make the dashcam look bulky and thatd one of the reasons I purchased it was for that. What did you think?

That's great, thanks for your reply, my concern was if the case forces the camera to point only at single degree/position in order for the case to be installed.

I read one review saying great item but it does make the dashcam look bulky and thatd one of the reasons I purchased it was for that. What did you think?

I don't think so, it basically goes on the end where the power cables go on. you would unplug the cables to install and then plug them back in once the cap goes on.
To answer your other question, yes it does look bulky, but then again it would prevent someone from unplugging your dashcam and stealing your SD Card. however where there is a will there is a way, if they wanted to steal your dashcam they could just rip it off the window or mount, right?

also one other tip, i got the lens filter, it was a great purchase. Makes the videos clearer and blocks sunlight glare.

Yes agree, just brute force off the windscreen but we are on same page, it just makes tampering harder.

Yeah funny you should say, I have on order 2 x tamper cases and 2 x Auto Lens Adjustable CPL Polarising Lens, all in it is expensive £115 but I think its worth it.

I just had our neighbour caught on front camera stealing windscreen wiper over parking spot. It's really good being able to show him excellent footage and charge him ££.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D DR750S (1CH or 2CH) 5