Techmoan Review of Philips ADR610 & ADR810

most cameras don't have active HDMI out while recording, the Mini0806 maybe??? thought I saw someone mention testing it once, @Nigel might recall if it does

most cameras don't have active HDMI out while recording, the Mini0806 maybe??? thought I saw someone mention testing it once, @Nigel might recall if it does

It would be great if someone could test it for me, whoever has this 810 dashcam. It just uses a normal size HDMI cable. I don't see why the manufacturers can not activate this by a simple software update or a hardware tweak. My SJCAM looks brilliant on my 7inch double din display, when you playback the recording. Beats 2 inch screen. And you can view all the menu's etc...

It would be great if someone could test it for me, whoever has this 810 dashcam. It just uses a normal size HDMI cable. I don't see why the manufacturers can not activate this by a simple software update or a hardware tweak. My SJCAM looks brilliant on my 7inch double din display, when you playback the recording. Beats 2 inch screen. And you can view all the menu's etc...

needs to be a chipset that supports this, not always something you can just enable

needs to be a chipset that supports this, not always something you can just enable

I guess that's understandable. Can you please try and find out from your contacts or friends who have this dashcam, to see if this Philips 810 dashcam can do HDMI out whilst recording please. I am new on here, my 4th post now, so I don't have no one to ask and it would save me time and money ordering it and finding out the hard way ! :(

I guess that's understandable. Can you please try and find out from your contacts or friends who have this dashcam, to see if this Philips 810 dashcam can do HDMI out whilst recording please. I am new on here, my 4th post now, so I don't have no one to ask :(

I don't know anyone that has the 810

P
I don't know anyone that has the 810
no worries. I hope someone on here can quickly connect it to there tv and test it for me. I contacted Philips but there customer service was rubbish !!! They didn't even know the product existed lol. I'm fed up of sjcam. There customer service is terrible and there 5 series camera just freezes on the Sj logo when it's slightly cold. I heard it's a common fault. Bought 2 cams directly of sjcam official website and same problem, so it's time to change to a branded camera now I think

Well no one knew the answer so I bought 2 ADR810 Dash cams and I can confirm it does not work with live HDMI out video whilst recording, but the camera that does work with HDMI out live and record the same time, is the Dazzne P3 and SJ5000+

However I don't rate the video quality much on the PS3 and sj5000+ is worse then sj5000, so back to searching for the perfect one lol

Last edited:
Well no one knew the answer so I bought 2 ADR810 Dash cams and I can confirm it does not work with live HDMI out video whilst recording, but the camera that does work with HDMI out live and record the same time, is the Dazzne P3 and SJ5000+

However I don't rate the video quality much on the PS3 and sj5000+ is worse then sj5000, so back to searching for the perfect one lol

In the manual it says the largest card supported is a 32GB. Did you try using a larger one? If not and if you have time would you mind trying a 64/128GB card. I just bought the 810 last night and was curious if I could use a larger card than the 32GB.

Thanks.

In the manual it says the largest card supported is a 32GB. Did you try using a larger one? If not and if you have time would you mind trying a 64/128GB card. I just bought the 810 last night and was curious if I could use a larger card than the 32GB.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. I can confirm it does not accept a 64GB card. It comes up with memory error

I bought myself ADR 810 model but I have a question. Techmoan said emergency file size is 1 minute, 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after. My emergency room two files, each with a duration of 3 minutes. Is my camera defective?

ps:sory for google translate :)

Back