Tell us your experience ( duration ) with parking guard on sunny days

What's the deal? With all the snake infestation problems we keep hearing about in Australia, how could you have a rodent problem too! Snakes love to eat rodents!

Something doesn't add up! :smuggrin:
I don't think we have anywhere near enough snakes to take care of the quantity of mice we have right now

But get that feeling often watching news, it is like some other far away people suffering something bad, that is just inserted into the news here to make us feel better than those poor unfortunate people.
And as i only do the forced state propaganda machine i get even more aggravated than i assume i would if i saw those news on a commercial station.

There are no fun at all in your village getting wiped out by floods, or you getting carried away on a flood of mice, but there is little i can do about it, and most often also very little i can learn from it, though changes in climate do have exposed some weaknesses here not least in regard to severe rainfall.
So i can send a few quid to help the poor bastards, or if i was younger and better placed financially i could go in person and help people for a few months.
I did respect the Danish firefighters going to Australia last year, they threw their job and what not out of the window to go put out some fires on the other side of the world.
They might not have done much, but i admire the gesture.

I saw today, the biggest snake ever on earth, make the Anaconda look like a little garter snake

I am thinking invite some Canadian and American hockey players, with their sticks and slap shots they can dispence of many mice in one swing.

Mutant canemice :eek:

Maybe you can poison carpet bomb, like the NZ people seem to be doing with some of their pests, using some poison called 1080

Firstly I must apologize for derailing the topic with rodents. Briefly, I have seen cane toads in Halls Creek & Purnululu National Park Western Australia. Also there are not enough snakes, even the Inland Taipan which I saw a couple of years ago would turn into Mr Creosote!

I will start a new thread, but here is a start on what to expect, forced cooling with a few cable ties.

IMG_20210612_125139849~2.jpg
(a spare 56 camera, it's why the film is still on the display)

I know, I know, I'm derailing the topic again, but what's up with Australia? Now it's spiders! :arghh:

spiders.jpg

spiders2.jpg

Last edited:
That mass webbing, thats also a thing up here, but probably made here by more mellow Danish spiders.

I came by such a tree not long ago, but did not bother to stop to take a pic as another car already had that idea.

Back