Testing the new SG9665XS

Not sure what I was doing wrong but it had me selecting cars and street signs at least 8-10 times before it finally OK'd me as not a robot or whatever. I was beginning to think it wouldn't work at all. I have seen easier ones that you type in letters that appear in a graphic. Maybe character recognition gets by that one? Anyway it's done!

unfortunately we get bombarded with automated spambots if we don't have it, the capture used is quite a simple one though
I have no problem with the need to use that technology, but some of them are difficult to get right and cause unnecessary delays. Obviously something I have adjusted to, but frustrating nonetheless.

I'm tired of waiting for a firmware update, I'm giving up hope on the XS. And I don't think I need to explain why. :(

Another month passes... now Aug 1st. Still waiting for that update.

hehe :) is that for the V1 XS, ill give it a spin too.

Yeah i also just realized the thread name " New XS" :rolleyes: must practice think then type more.

not it's for the V2, Edgardo has both models
Lucky him. Does that mean I should give up all hope? C'mon, Rick, put my V1 out of its misery.

Lucky him. Does that mean I should give up all hope? C'mon, Rick, put my V1 out of its misery.

Did you get the update for the V1 dated 11-29-2016? I did. I did not see any real difference btw.

Did you get the update for the V1 dated 11-29-2016? I did. I did not see any real difference btw.
No, the only update I got was from 10-10-2016.

I assume the date 11/29/2016 is the date the file was saved or finalized. I downloaded it as a zip file a few days later on Dec 2.

Similar to the dates with the V2 where the unzipped file's date 7/17/2018 precedes the date I downloaded and unzipped the zip file by a month. Interestingly the V2 zip file is bigger than the unzipped file.

sgxsfiles.jpg

just bought the V2. Can anyone help me. I have G sensor ON and sensitivity HIGH and i tried to see if auto records. I slammed on the brakes but it didn't beep or send any video recording to the "events" tab. Im worried it wont auto record in the event of an accident. Can anyone tell me if once the G sensor is triggered a audio signal is sent?

Back