TF2 64gb SDCard

robertthegreat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone tried a 64gb card in the TF2 models formatted to fat32.

I have a VicoVation TF2 EZ, I bought a Lexar Platinum II SDXC UHS-I 64GB Class 10 card. I formatted it with Fat32 using http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/fat32format.htm and once I placed it on my camera it recognized it. I don't know if it sees all 64GB of it or not but the fact it sees it and is able to record is definitely good signs.

Which firmware you have ?

What fomat does your tf2 ez record in a work mate has bought one from Taiwan off the internet and the files are AVI format but it says
MOV format on the box. I had a look at it it seems genuine camera and good quailty recordings the firmware is 5.0 . Been on Vico Vation web site it says MOV format.
any ideas on this.

Last edited:
I have found out that some record AVI format ok its says on the box MOV format. But the model is TF2EZ premium and they record in AVI. So now he's happy.

Well i borrowed my mates TF2 EZ for aday and the night footage is the best i have seen nice and clear. So bit the bullet and ordered one. Should be here in a week to ten days. I like the normal SD cards. I see theres an firmware update on the Vico site so going to update my mates one and see if its better.

Well got me TF2 EZ had to pay some duty £24. I upgrade the firmware to the latest i found the 5.0 firmware seemed washed out on the night files ok clear but not like i saw it. On the upgrade its how i saw it. Very happy with it size is not a problem iam using it in a artic truck. Need now to try a 64gb card.

Back