TG300 vs LS400W

Chura

New Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Country
Israel
Hello,

I've read alot of the LS400W and how recommended it is.
However I prefer to have one with GSP and Speed on it.

At DOD website I see the TG300, but no one talk about it, why is that ?
Is it same quality of LS400W + GPS ?

Thanks!
 

GeorgesNJR

Member
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
330
Reaction score
3
Location
Curitiba
Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
Dod LS300W + 32GB Class 10 Samsung Plus
of course not , LS300W/LS400W have WDR and better processor and better Cmos AR3330

if you really want GPS , GT550 coming soon , viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1913

i don´t know much about ls400w but besides it LS300W is awesome camera , i enjoying a lot mine

you can check my review about LS300W here viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1773 and take your conclusions , also it has RAW Videos unedited
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

Chura

New Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Country
Israel
Ok, Thanks.
Actually i'm looking into the smallest foot print camera, however without giving the quality.
Is there a LS300W similar without screen ?
The screen is useless to me while call of theft, two drawbacks.
 

GeorgesNJR

Member
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
330
Reaction score
3
Location
Curitiba
Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
Dod LS300W + 32GB Class 10 Samsung Plus
i don´t know any dod/tio-tech Wifi cam.

remember aways Black tape can be your friend.

by the way ls300w turn off screen after few mins.
 
OP
C

Chura

New Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Country
Israel
I think i mistakenly answered here, I dont need WiFi.
I just want small footprint, no screen and GPS.

Can I find such ?
 

Gurkha9

Active Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
753
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
GT300W, Mobius A, Mobius B
Chura said:
I think i mistakenly answered here, I dont need WiFi.
I just want small footprint, no screen and GPS.

Can I find such ?
Take a look at the Mobius or 808#26. Not quite LS300W/GT300W quality at night, but small size.
 
OP
C

Chura

New Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Country
Israel
Actually this Mobius 808#16 is very nice, to my opinion even better quality then the LS300W.

I'm missing something ?
 

Gurkha9

Active Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
753
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
GT300W, Mobius A, Mobius B
I don't know if you are, but I have both now (just got the Mobius yesterday!)
 

GeorgesNJR

Member
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
330
Reaction score
3
Location
Curitiba
Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
Dod LS300W + 32GB Class 10 Samsung Plus
Chura said:
Actually this Mobius 808#16 is very nice, to my opinion even better quality then the LS300W.

I'm missing something ?
at night ? no way.
 

jwxwgone

New Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
Hi all,

Im using the TG300 presently. It is
My second model. The first died within 1 month after the built in battery swelled(like a laptop batt). I got it replaced by the dealer with a brand new one.

However the replacement i got came with another problem. It has a tendency to screen freeze and nothing you press can unfreeze it. Only by pressing reset does it snap out. It is frustrating at times because when you are driving, you cannot constantly check to see if your camera has froze.

I like the camera. Its small, video quality is quite good. The gps tracking/speed is not bad, quite accurate. Anyone has this problem with a solution?
 

goku

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
12
Country
Mexico
watch this CHURA, is soon to arrive, same quality or "better" than GT300w with optional gps.
 

Produkttester

Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2013
Messages
65
Reaction score
5
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
GT300W
goku said:
watch this CHURA, is soon to arrive, same quality or "better" than GT300w with optional gps.
Did anybody receive yet the GT680W? What are the dimensions of the camera in comparison to the GT300W/LS300W?
I wonder if the quality is really better than the GT300W as I read somewhere else in this forum, that they put the old hardware just in a new case to sell more dashcams.
 

goku

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
12
Country
Mexico
Produkttester said:
goku said:
watch this CHURA, is soon to arrive, same quality or "better" than GT300w with optional gps.
Did anybody receive yet the GT680W? What are the dimensions of the camera in comparison to the GT300W/LS300W?
I wonder if the quality is really better than the GT300W as I read somewhere else in this forum, that they put the old hardware just in a new case to sell more dashcams.
nothing is known. they said that arrive before September 5, and spend time
 
Top