Thai motorbike cops rear-ended!

Also dident appear to look before he make the turn, and for unknown reasons he turn a little right before left as if it is a dreadnaught class destroyer he is turning ( like many car drivers also do )

I suspect they saw a thai donut vendor at the last minute that needed 'investigating'.

cf6e41e7ac57ec09be28a09ae1976def.jpg

Yeah....but really....who on this planet doesn't like donuts?

To be honest i never eaten a doughnut, but i have tried things similar to them.

Seem pretty plain to me, i would go for a larger taste explosion in my mouth.

Diabetics love them....that's why they are diabetics.

To be honest i never eaten a doughnut, but i have tried things similar to them.

Nothing is similar to the taste of a warm Krispy Kreme donut....except heaven.

seem pretty plain to me, i would go for a larger taste explosion in my mouth

I have one liners for that one all day long.

The bike rider wasn't displaying 'L' plates. I think that's an offence. :p

More thai cop 'fun'....watch as this Thai cop tries to stop traffic at a crosswalk so school children can cross.

I'm not sure what the flashing lights are in the windshield of the Honda? Maybe he was making an emergency Pizza delivery?

So that flashing light in the windscreen, its common out there to pretend you are police to get buy faster ?

Thats just sad :(

I have no idea what the flashing lights are for. I guess they didn't impress the cop, either? You have to appreciate his feeble foot pursuit. :)

Oh, this gets better. The honda driver was an off duty cop. :)

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/...ipped-traffic-cop-turns-out-also-be-cop-video

A Honda driver who disobeyed the hand signal of a traffic cop and ended up clipping the officer and escaping on Tuesday turned himself in. It turns out the lawbreaker is also a cop.

In the widely-shared footage of the incident, the Honda driver refuses to stop at a crosswalk in Samut Songkhram, he weaved around other cars and ended up clipping Pol.Sen.Sgt.Maj. Teera Suebtrakul, 44, in the most irresponsible, impatient show of driving.

When the officer tried to stop him for this, he sped off.

Back