The 2017 non traffic related dashcam footage thread

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Lets see what you got of non traffic related captures.
Everything in line with forum rules goes, people - animals - vistas and what not you might capture in 2017.

And off course to kick this off i will post the first post.

A rather hot girl, so hot shades are needed even at night :cool:

I should have grasped the 9665GC and the right side camera memory card, but maybe i update this post tomorrow ;)

Good reaction @15 sec.

I think we may count hot pedestrian girls as part of traffic, because they are affecting some drivers behaviour ( reaction, attention, distruption etc ) ;)

Indeed, in the summer time many here constitute a traffic hazard.
But they are the kind of traffic hazards i am thankful for, at least until i rear end some one while looking at one.

Girls like that should have traffic insurance just for walking.

Okay the side camera did not capture that babe walking by looking so fine, so to compensate i did the MC drive today.

Now i understand why you eat at MC.
Irony is that you will end up to be a fat old man, the kind she will not look twice:p

I hope to add stinking rich soon, that will fix that problem :)
And i am a fat old man already, was 80 kilos 5 yeas ago, one year later i was 122 kilos.
Only gained 5 kilos stopping smoking, then a year later,,,, BAM here is another 40 kilos out of no where.
All the years before that i have been able to eat 24/7 and not gain a single gram, and when i was lightest but still 1.9 M tall was when i left school in mid 10 grade packing a whopping 55 kilos, okay maybe 50 kilos in the 8 grade when i stopped growing upwards.

And looking like a Auschwitz victim most of my life dident land any girls either. :D

Back