The 2018 non traffic related video thread.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Its about time to get kicked off, ill start with this little thing i passed today.

Argh i even put it in the wrong sub forum :rolleyes: WTF wrong with me this is the #2 time in a month.

@DashCamMan will need to move it for me :oops:

I think that was Forrest Gump testing his legs.

Things like this and this time of the year, well its the only time i can see a use for fcws :p

Somewhat traffic related..... check out the Amish kid studying the trailered speedboat going in the other direction.

All that kid needs to do is tape a couple baseball cards to his spokes.

That's one of the things I like about getting out of the busy town centre, you sometimes see someone's really old pride and joy that they've looked after or restored, and use for pleasure more than for getting from A to B. Always makes me smile, even though I'm envious.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Indeed.
Judging by roadside signs there have been a rally for veteran vehicles today in the town of Ans, that Ford ( i believe ) i have seen before in the exact same place about a month ago.

I always thumbs up or flash my light at these kind of vehicles, so much cooler to me than anything the major brands have churned out lately ( have you see the new Chevy Blazer :rolleyes::sick: )

I would love to get a Volvo 121 again, it was my first car and i would not mind if it became my last car, but they stopped making those in 1972 and a restored one will cost more than i paid for my Suzuki.

Maybe a US Volvo 121, and then send it past Chip Foose for a little TLC + performance upgrade,,,,, though this then mean i will have to move elsewhere as you are not allowed to up engine performance or for that matter do much to change a car here.
But there must also be loopholes cuz there are rods driving around and a old Ford or what have you was not bourne with a small block putting out 3 - 500 BHP.

That be the words of Mr. Glenn Quagmire :p

Back