The 522GW is really good....

Having had my 522 for just over a week, I am finally getting to grips with it, having had chance to play around and familiarise myself with it, so far all seems good
I had a bit of a worry as the unit ran hot, I mean really hot, but have turned off the screen and it seems much cooler,
A bit of a concern getting footage to both mine, and my wife’s phone, but have managed to see a few files and the footage looks ok, might have to go back to Halfords and get them to go through it with me as I didn’t have time when I picked my car up after the install as we were going on holiday the same evening...or it could be a case of smart phone dumb user..

Mine connects when I am in the car. If want to get a clip, the app let's me do it when I view the library and downloads to my phone at around 2.8mbs.

Connection is made every time, much better than series one models. Getting it off the phone is more awkward. I have to send the files to my OneDrive, until at least I can locate the folder in the phone for drag and dropping in the house to the PC.

Taking the card indoors though is what I do when I want something or to check it's recorded correctly (which has done faultlessly so far).

Back