The A139 3ch only works with the front camera

mladen967

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I have an A139 3ch. My interior and rear camera have stopped working. Only the front one works

Have you submitted a ticket to us, as we know these issues are caused by the connector not stable. If we confirmed the issue, we can replace it for you.

let us know how old the cam is and if they found it defective, and how they found out... my cable is a pia and believe the connector pins and socket are junk or poor qc,, as the conenctor has to be pulled out a tiny bit, if all the way in the cam won't work.. I worked in electroncs and areospace too and they really didn't do well if they let a bad connector go out the door.. we would gladly pay a few more dollars for a good product,, no one wants a bricked cam that they spent a small forune on, only to be bricked because of a horribly made cable...

I have yet to break a cable for a remote camera, and i have been using / testing multi channel systems for quite a few years now.
I will agree that the little plugs on the A139 cables do take a bit of attention when installing, and making sure there are no physical strain on the plug at the rear / interior camera.

I actually prefer these thinner coaxial cables VS the lot thicker USB cables used in other models / brands, but even these USB cables also often break, but also the most used solution so shear numbers dictate that they would also see the highest failure rates.
The cables on the A229 are one upping the cables on the A139, so it do seem like Viofo learned something.

I've never had a problem with any type of cable from any model of Viofo dashcams.

Paul.

Back