The Best Dash Cam in The Market For $59

truckersam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Even thought the molding of my dash cam may look like others in the market, the inside is completely different. I have the highest quality dash cam out here. I stand behind my words and offer a 30 day 100% money back guaranty. If you buy my dash cam and are unhappy with it for any reason, just return back to me within 30 days and I'll gladly refund your purchase price with no questions asked. Below are pictures of the inside of my dash cam. See for yourself.

I ship FREE from the USA to anywhere in the USA. I guaranty you'll have your dash cam in 4 days or less after I receive your order.

If you are interested and would like to purchase a dash cam from me or need more info, please visit my website at http://DashCam1.com

1-new.jpg

2-new.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Search For The Perfect Dash Cam

deleted

Re: My Search For The Perfect Dash Cam

By the way, here is how my dashcam looks like inside
1-new.jpg

2-new.jpg

More pictures and information on my site at http://dashcam1.com

Wrong sub-forum.
You should post an advertisement in sub-forums below:

Dash Cam Buy & Sell

Vendor Sites and Offers

By the way, - there is NO WAY that 60 usd dash camera can be "perfect".
Sorry, but title and description is miss-leading.

niko said:
Wrong sub-forum.
You should post an advertisement in sub-forums below:

Dash Cam Buy & Sell

Vendor Sites and Offers

By the way, - there is NO WAY that 60 usd dash camera can be "perfect".
Sorry, but title and description is miss-leading.

I agree this just pure advertising and not genuine general dashcam discussion. It reads like an info-mercial !
You have 4 posts all promoting your product.
search.php?author_id=2819&sr=posts

Looks like another run of the mill DVR-XX7
(dime a dozen)
viewforum.php?f=18

$60 = junk

I'm a truck driver, selling dash cams is just a side business I do. i use the same dash cam in my truck day in and day out. Its great picture and long lasting. Anyone who buys one and is not happy with it can return it to me and get full refund. I have sold about 30 so far in the last 5 months and never had anyone return it.
here is an actual video from my dash cam

truckersam said:
I'm a truck driver, selling dash cams is just a side business I do. i use the same dash cam in my truck day in and day out. Its great picture and long lasting. Anyone who buys one and is not happy with it can return it to me and get full refund. I have sold about 30 so far in the last 5 months and never had anyone return it.
here is an actual video from my dash cam

Sorry but it's not even 16:9 or 720P. It's old school 4:3, and the resolution is so low I can't even read the yellow sign with huge black letters. (blurry and over exposed!) It doesn't matter how high quality the circuit board is, if the sensor is bottom of the barrel.

IR sensors are useless against a glass window. I've yet to see a single IR sensor dashcam that wow'd me. You're way better off getting something with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)

Good luck with the side business but you might want to push the $80 - $100 range camera's that at least record in 720P

The orginal file was too large. I edited it ansd saved it in low res. Now I see it was a mistake. I'll upload the orginal when I get back home. You'll see how nice and clear the picture is

I would not mind seeing some evening footage, and could a few clips have a time stamp on them and audio turned on?
Sometimes even my Vico misses a plate and i believe a camera with good audio is essential in case you have to call out a plate the camera missed.

I'm still out on the road, should be home this week. I will add different clips in different formats, including night time, sound, and date.
By the way, recording resolution is 1280*960/720*480/ 640×480 pixels

Below are some clips from my dash cam. They are exactly the same quality you will get if you buy my cam. (I just forget to set the correct date)
As you can see, this cam gets the job done. So why spend more?

Thank you for posting the videos. I'm sure other members will weigh in on the footage.
Unfortunately I would have to say at the 60 dollar price point i would go for a Real DVR-027 or for about 10 more a Real DVR-207.

Why don't you post some videos from the DVR-207? Lets see the diffrence

CheckYourLights said:
Thank you for posting the videos. I'm sure other members will weigh in on the footage.
Unfortunately I would have to say at the 60 dollar price point i would go for a Real DVR-027 or for about 10 more a Real DVR-207.

truckersam said:
Why don't you post some videos from the DVR-207? Lets see the diffrence
I'm not trying to offend you or anything at all. Everyone has a bit of personal preference.

Here is the 70 dollar 207
The audio sounds a bit more clear to me.
The time stamp is easier to read
The plate at 0:17 is rather viable.
at 0:39 i am able to notice the signs that say
Underground Car Park
Best Parking for Target
Max Height
at 2:39 the plates on the cars in front are rather viable

The $60 dollar 027
0:01 the sign Denver Mattress
1:46 Pearl Street Dental/Allstate/Plastic Surgery

Also both videos do not have black boarders around them.
At 0:46 the plate is very blocky

at 0:11 the both signs are really hard to read.

@ check your lights not sure where the first video was shot and by whom but the cars are driving on the left so certainly not the u s a the quality is better in the first video so it might be a promotional one The footage taken in the u s a does not appear to be of the same quality. Ipol

Ipol said:
@ check your lights not sure where the first video was shot and by whom but the cars are driving on the left so certainly not the u s a the quality is better in the first video so it might be a promotional one

Western Australia I believe, footage is from a member here, not a promo video

jokiin said:
Western Australia I believe, footage is from a member here, not a promo video
I seen that and that is one of the reasons i linked to it. They are a member here, also that it was shot in Australia and not Asia or Russia so people would see that it is not a promo video.

Also they are two different cameras the first is the 027 that cost 60 dollars and the other the 207 witch costs 70 dollars with some improvements like Gap-less recording.

In fact, G1W is competitive

If the G1W turns out to be decent in both terms of quality as well as reliability and keeps its current price tag (52 dollars through Estore009. The same people who sell the DVR-207 although used to be 48 or 49 dollars last month) The G1W might just become the best entry level DashCam for the money for anyone short on cash and looking to protect themselves.

Back