The best dash cam under 150$ budget

patriciarboss

Reaction score
Country
United States
How To Set Up A Bedroom For A Good Night's Sleep

Thanks to the ever-growing campaign on sleep health that people are greatly being sensitized to the significance of good sleep. The benefits of practicing sleep hygiene are crucial not only to your productivity during the day but to your health as well. A blinking clock, noisy environment, or continuous noise from the street could be devastating to your sleeping health and an ideal recipe for a distracted night’s rest. After all, perhaps all you ever need to solve most of the productivity issues is having a perfect sleep during the day. Below are some ways to turn your bedroom into a haven of rest for having an ideal sleep. Find out a twin platform bed frame for good night's sleep here:
RHRt6A7.jpg
https://platformbedexpert.com/best-twin-size-platform-bed-reviews/

How To Set Up A Bedroom For A Good Night's Sleep

1) Keep Your Bedroom Quiet

One of the critical things that prevent good sleep is sleeping in a noisy environment. Whether the sound comes from the room’s background, across the street, or within the room itself, it can arouse you from sleep or, even worse, disrupt you from an ideal rest. But the truth of the matter is, it might not be the noise that arouses you from sleep, but the inconsistency of the pitch. The brain is designed to sleep when the sound in the room you are sleeping in is having a consistent sound and not one with a varying tone. It’s ironic how you can relax in a room with a constant loud noise rather than a soft sound with differing pitches. If you’re sleeping in an environment with varying pitches of sound, try using a sound machine. They are built to produce low, soothing sounds and tones that are designed to make you relax from a noisy environment, and drown other sounds that distract you from sleeping. Different people have their specific ways of sleeping, and if you can’t sleep without listening to music, make it go off after some time to eliminate the likelihood of the music turning on after some time, and awakening you from sleep.

2) Make Your Bed Comfy

Making the components of a bed suitable to sleep on is one of the critical things to having a good night’s sleep. If you have had instances of waking up feeling numb, having neck pain, and tiredness, it could be an indication of the need to change your mattress. Most mattress manufacturing companies provide 10-year warranties and design their mattresses to last up to this time. If you find your mattress having lumps, holes, and sags, it's high time to replace it. Besides, you may find yourself having to fold the pillow each time, and this means you need to get a new one. Your bedding also determines the sleeping positions, fabric strength, and stiffness that suits you well. It’s vital to choose the ones that suit you well to avoid having allergies and pains emanating from such sleeping environments. If you are looking for the best platform bed for good sleep, then visit here
GBiXUjt.jpg
PlatformBedExpert

3) Ensure Your Room Is Cool

Keep your bedroom as cool as 60-67 degrees Fahrenheit since the ideal sleeping environment is within this range. As you start sleeping, your body begins rapidly dropping temperature in an attempt to keep you as sleepy as possible. Sleeping with less clothing is another ideal way to keep the temperature low, and it will not only keep you cool but also eliminate instances of extreme sweating and sporadic waking up at night.

4) Eliminate All Lights

Have you ever wondered why people work during the day, and sleep at night, and not the converse? Well, if you could try, at least for one day, to be nocturnal and relax in the daytime, that could be one of the worst experiences you can ever have. Artificial and natural light eliminates all sleep, regardless of how exhausted you are. Close all windows and draw all curtains, as well as keeping your phone off during this period. You may receive push notifications that may turn on the LED, and distract you from sleeping: flip the phone to eliminate any unwanted light resulting from these notifications.

5) Avoid Using Electronics Before Sleeping

Gadgets like a TV, IPad, laptop computers, or a cellphone may rob you of your sleep. Since you wouldn’t want to keep yourself distracted during your productive hours, you also shouldn’t use these devices before getting to bed. There’s a high likelihood that you’ll find engaging content that will keep you so engrossed that you wouldn’t want to put it down. Your brain cells become active, and no matter how tired you are, you’ll find it hard to fall asleep. Also, your alarm clock could be one of the causes of failing to fall asleep. You’ll keep on monitoring the time, and if you realize it’s getting late and you haven’t fallen asleep, you’ll become anxious, and the anxiety will prevent you from sleeping. As a walkabout to this, it’s advisable to take the alarm clock to another room, also to avoid hitting the snooze button in the morning.

6) Clear Your Room

It is vital to note that your room isn’t an office, library, or gym. It would be best if you got rid of all the things that eliminate sleep by making you get serious with work. As hard as it sounds, remove the TV and desktop since they will keep you glued to specific programs, and slow down the production of the sleeping hormone melatonin. Light makes you stay awake by making the body secrete minute quantities of melatonin, which are crucial for making you fall asleep.

7) Change Your Thinking Of Your Room

Your perception of your room is hugely significant in how fast you fall asleep. The fundamental functions of your room are sleep and romance. Anything other than these would be a distraction from your sleep, and your mind would quickly engross in them instead of leading you to sleep.

Conclusion

Sleep is crucial for everyone. We all spend more than a third of our lifetime in bed, and developing good sleeping habits would significantly be beneficial. Your bedroom should be associated with calmness, relaxation, and providing a haven of peaceful sleep. Visit the link https://www.facebook.com/platformbedexpert/photos/a.109691180379575/134324541249572/
p2QCH9L.jpg
to learn more

Last edited:
Agreed. Right now the A129 Duo is the lowest price 2-channel cam I feel comfortable recommending, and it isn't without problems but it does very well for driving protection.

Almost every cam has g-sensor function with files locked after it activates, but that function is generally unreliable with many cams, and with individual examples of the same cams varying too. Also if there's no pre-buffering, there is a delay between sensor activation and start of recording, usually a few seconds, so it may not always capture with you need. Low-bitrate recording seems to be the best overall parking protection scheme at this time.

If you just cannot possible afford the A129 Duo you can try the Mini0906, but it's QC has dropped in recent times so you may or may not get a good example. The worst of the lot have enough reliability problems to make me not recommend them while a good example shouldn't let you down. It's luck of the draw with these but initially they were a good cam.

Phil

Hi all,

I want to buy a dashcam with features like G shock file, Clear video quality, Front and back camera, Parking function, GPs with a budget of under $ 150. I am wondering about a few models on Amazon. I don't know what to look for but choose the best one. Anyone with experience can give me some advice. Thanks very much.

I run 2x Viofo A129 Duos with Sandisk A2 Extreme Memory Cars, and the camera has worked rather flawlessly in both of my vehicles. There are some known bugs, dupe frame every 92 frames and an occasional dropped frame, but you aren't making a hollywood movie. Your goal is to capture an event, and the Viofo A129 Duo is a very solid performer. When I got rear ended, the video saved my keester and eliminated the headache. If you're so inclined, pairing the A129 Duo with the Hk3 hardwire kit, will afford you parking mode. Meaning your car records front and rear live video (low bitrate) while the vehicle is parked. Some opt to run off their battery by hardwiring to fuse box and others pick up a battery pack. Either way, parking mode offers an extra level of protection. For your $150, I would go down this route.

Back