The best microSD card for GT550WS?

slayer

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I would like to to ask which microSD card do you recommend for GT550WS?

I would like to to ask which microSD card do you recommend for GT550WS?
Transcend 16Gb Class 6 or Class 10.
I have installed Class 10, everything works OK.

I'm using a SanDisk 32gb, class 10. Directions specify at least a class 6 and when I tried a class 4 that I had lying around it didn't like it. But this one works perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B009QZH7D8

Kingston MicroSD 32GB Class4
I purchased it at the price of $19.50 (Thai baht ฿619)
Works great no problems
& Save cost :)

gt550ws2013.11.11.jpg

I'm using a Sandisk 16GB class 4 and it works fine for 1080p at 30fps.

I put a Samsung 32GB Class 10 in the GT550W. Seems to work.

We tested lots best ones we found are Adata class 10 32gb And Patriot same specs. Its what we ship with, and no issues.

I have successfully used a 64GB ADATA Premier UHS-1 (part number: AUSDX64GUICL10).

I have successfully used a 64GB ADATA Premier UHS-1 (part number: AUSDX64GUICL10).
64gb will work but its not officially documented by the manufacturer

Curious if you needed to do any special format procedures

When I had the GT550WS, I put in a Sandisk 64GB that was taken straight out of the package and it worked fine. It was formatted with exFAT.

KuoH

Curious if you needed to do any special format procedures

When I had the GT550WS, I put in a Sandisk 64GB that was taken straight out of the package and it worked fine. It was formatted with exFAT.

KuoH

works and compatible are two different things, if you can't format it in the camera and then use it then I wouldn't class it as compatible

I didn't think to test that, since it was working, but now the camera is no longer in my possession. I have to say though, I typically format my flash memory using a computer, not in the device, ever since I encountered digital still cameras that wouldn't format correctly.

KuoH

works and compatible are two different things, if you can't format it in the camera and then use it then I wouldn't class it as compatible

Back