The camera does not work unless the temperature is around 10-15 ° C (50-59 ° F)

blant

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hi,

I have a problem with one camera.
The first camera does not work unless the temperature is around 10-15 ° C (50-59 ° F).
If I warm the camera in my hand or move it to a warm room, the camera will start working.
I tested both cameras separately and this problem is only in one camera.
The second camera works even at temperatures below 0 ° C (32 ° F)
Do you have any solutions?

Thank you

Welcome to the forum blant.

I am not familiar with this product, but can you switch the working camera to the other channel to see if it also work there ?
If so it is probably the camera unit that is broken, but it could also be the one channel, which you can test by moving working camera if t hat is possible.

I will highlight the expert for you @estore009

Welcome to the forum blant.

I am not familiar with this product, but can you switch the working camera to the other channel to see if it also work there ?
If so it is probably the camera unit that is broken, but it could also be the one channel, which you can test by moving working camera if t hat is possible.

I will highlight the expert for you @estore009
Thank you.

I tested all channels and all options.
The unit is probably fine.
Because if I warm up only this bad camera in my hand, so the unit and this bad camera and second camera work.
If I do not warm up the this bad camera, the video is not recorded from both cameras.
And then a brick unit.

If I do not warm up the this bad camera, the video is not recorded from both cameras.
Hard to believe it since this system passed the temperature lab test...
Anyway, will send you a camera part if it was faulty indeed!
Please DM your order number for the warranty, thanks!

Back