The camera is warm DR750S-2 CH

kazat

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Здравейте, имам DR750S-2 CH, през лятото предната камера беше по-топла от задната. Мислех, че е горещо от слънцето, но сега
студено е през октомври и предната камера се нагрява. Някой имал ли е този проблем и как се справихте? Благодаря :)

The front camera will always be hotter than the rear camera, all the processing is done by the front camera

That's right. You stuff a ton of video processing into a super tiny enclosed camera? It's definitely going to get warm. Then you top that off with temps inside a car that can easily get over 150°f on top that ?? Not only is it a miracle that the cameras take the heat abuse as long as they do, the MicroSD cards are having to endure that punishing environment as well. Not an easy task.

I don't even understand the question. :ROFLMAO:

Hi, I have a DR750S-2 CH, in the summer the front camera is warmer than the rear. Does anyone have this problem and how do you handle it? Thanks.

Especially in summer, all dashcams get very warm in use- many would say they are hot instead of only warm. As long as the plastic case isn't becoming soft from the heat and the cam is functioning normally I would not be concerned about it. They are built to work with this kind of heat, much of which they produce themselves.

Phil

I have two 750S 2 CH and a 550 2Ch and all three get pretty warm in the winter and hot in the summer and we don't really do 'hot' in UK summers.

ok, apparently it's normal to be warm. I ordered a new patch because the camera falls out of the glass. So I found it warms up when I put it on.

Back