The entire Crimean bridge, from Taman to Kerch.

The MAX depth of the Azov sea are only 14 M average depth are just 7 M, so it have never been never will be a place for big ships,,,, big barges maybe but that's also it.
Quite true. Apparently, this is why, having calculated everything, they refused to build a bridge with a higher navigable part. For ships entering the sea of Azov, 30 meters is enough.
Great belt bridge. Oresund bridge between Denmark and Sweden.
Beautiful bridges!!! Even just looking is nice.

Oresund bridge between Denmark and Sweden.
%C3%98resundsbroen%20er%20sp%C3%A6rret%20efter%20harmonikasammenst%C3%B8d
Been there once... I was totally speechless.....

No i think as long as local fishermen and private sailors with their little sailboats can pass under everything will be fine.

I think if there is a problem for big ships at Azov sea it will be how deep they run, and that "problem" was there long before the bridge.
The MAX depth of the Azov sea are only 14 M average depth are just 7 M, so it have never been never will be a place for big ships,,,, big barges maybe but that's also it.
This requires 9.3M below the water and 72 above, so it is the 30M bridge that would be the problem:
usr2jPEPFxJroH6NfacHuT-1024-80.jpg

And the bottom of the Azov sea is nothing but mud, so no need to worry about hitting rocks, it used to be a lot deeper, it is just about 14M into the ports.

Back