The forum should have a rule against "laziness"

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
Recently the member GoodEnough opened several threads with questions about the Mobius in the General Dash Cam Discussion section, despite some of them being already answered many times in the Mobius sub-forum and some of them being clearly explained in the camera's manual.
I warned him/her about that and even posted a link to the Mobius sub-forum but he/she kept opening more threads in the same place.
It seems like this person DGAF about keeping the forum tidy or looking for the answers in the right place. That's plain laziness to me, therefore I don't think other members should continue "feeding" those threads.

I wouldn't mind it that much if the forum had staff to move the out-of-place threads and keep the forum tidy but there's only @DashCamMan, and as we know, he doesn't have the time nor the obligation to be the forum's "house maid".

Seems like a one-off situation. I moved the threads to the Mobius sub-forum and warned him. Don't think it will be a frequent occurrence.

It's not really that one-off, there are lots of other threads about cameras that have their own sub-forums. But that's just me OCD-eing, I like to keep things tidy. :)

Hell i just put my DIY dashmat thread in the general dashcams subforum, when it is clearly a DIY thread.

I can only assume i must have been suffering from a brain aneurysm at the time of posting.

We should do our part advising them to post to appropriate thread and also don't encourage them by answering.

Back