The hunt for a mobile DVR and quality cameras

Have a look at the units we offer. www.reliable-eyewitness.com , we have been supplying O/O's for years and have good options at great prices.
For a fwd face camera the GT550WS and GT680W are selling well. For a side mount camera we have some tow operators that mount (SJ4000) it to the mirror supports in the supplied waterproof case. The results are good.

Video of SJ4000 on tow truck. Note: operator uploaded at lower quality to hit details. This camera is a full 1080P camera and looks close to a GoPro style.

Hey! You're a local, sort of. Thanks for the info but it's still not what I'm looking for. I'd like to talk to you about this sometime though, perhaps I'll make a side trip to Langley one of these days...

Just caught this entry on Techmoan's blog, showing how he is using the Mobius with the lens removed from the housing. Read the comments, they discuss putting this unit in a weatherproof housing, so maybe a few of these units might do the job, they are pretty affordable as well.

Dashboat! Dude, is there a link you can share? Not really into searching at the moment, eh....:confused:

Hey! You're a local, sort of. Thanks for the info but it's still not what I'm looking for. I'd like to talk to you about this sometime though, perhaps I'll make a side trip to Langley one of these days...
Ok sounds good.

Back