The Kim Komando dual lens camera is no longer available....

Richinnc

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am looking for a dual lens dash cam. It must come with a suction mount. Will be happy with 1080p. Do not want a level of recording that requires anything special on the PC.
Both lenses have to be on the main body....do not want to run wires all over the place.

The backward pointing camera is to look out behind me....not to see interior of the car. I am not a taxi etc. Also, needs to do loop recording and take at least a 32 gig card.

If you remember "the original dash cam" that Kim Komando used to sell....that was the perfect camera.

Any suggestions???
Thanks...

not sure if it has been released yet but the B2W might suit what you want, quality will be better than your old camera, @estore009 would be able to advise about availability

Thanks jokiin. After looking at sample videos...I would like less inside the vehicle and more out the back window. But it is in the running. The Rexing V2 looks interesting....?

Thanks jokiin. After looking at sample videos...I would like less inside the vehicle and more out the back window. But it is in the running. The Rexing V2 looks interesting....?
Not sure you are going to find that on any current cameras, a camera on the rear window gives a much better viewing angle for reading the number plate of the car behind, so all the cameras that have the rear camera as part of the main unit are designed for the interior. B2W does do a reasonable job of reading plates at the side, and can often catch the one behind as it pulls up behind you, but once it gets close the plate is out of view. As a dual camera with a suction mount I think it is a good choice.

Back