The last days of Spring. Or are they?

@Module 79L thanks for providing us with some great and accurate information. We found Lisbon and Porto to be architecturally spectacular. The people we interacted with were genuinely helpful and a pleasure to have conversations with. We had to shorten our stay this time, but plan to return in January when we are in Spain.

@Module 79L thanks for providing us with some great and accurate information. We found Lisbon and Porto to be architecturally spectacular. The people we interacted with were genuinely helpful and a pleasure to have conversations with. We had to shorten our stay this time, but plan to return in January when we are in Spain.
Glad I could help, even if the information was somewhat scarce. :)

So, the question that many might be asking themselves is: did you film anything? ;)

Not with a Dashcam as it was mostly shoe leather traveling. However, my wife is a consummate traveler and was taking photos, so I will post some later especially in the older sections of Porto, and the inside of a couple of train stations. For us, your information was not at all scarce considering we have never been there. We stayed in a great hotel in Vila Nova de Gaia and it was simply a beautiful area. Beautiful country you live in for sure. Thanks again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back