The latest 1.2.13 ELF files from XiaomiYi Support

Wita Aldian

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Dash Cam
Yi
Here guys for u who maybe still have problem with your yi camera (same as me :()

i just email the XiaomiYi Support and sending them about my problem, then i got reply from automatic reply with this elf files link.

i'll share the latest ELF files 1.2.13 from Xiaomi Yi Support, this is the original link that they give to me, i not reupload it.

22 revision - https://www.dropbox.com/s/2g1vclid1...uild-20150906141456_b1049_i841_s1120.elf?dl=0
22L revision - https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4eik7yym...uild-20150906142851_b1049_i841_s1120.elf?dl=0

i hope its work for you,

maybe here someone can help my camera problem, please visit here :
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...e-the-same-problem-comment-here-please.16445/

Last edited:
Yes, this files save my Xiaomi Yi life ;)

u tried this files upgrade with directusb mod ?

I use "cruz" method, than he posted in "XIAOMI Yi ELF Files to Unbrick Camera" topic. (first comment)

I use "cruz" method, than he posted in "XIAOMI Yi ELF Files to Unbrick Camera" topic. (first comment)

oh i see, i use that before and its work, but after a week my cam start looping :'( i dont know why?

hmm.. i think u should try again this method , and when the last message is "Done" in the directusb program your xiaomiyi will work :/

hmm.. i think u should try again this method , and when the last message is "Done" in the directusb program your xiaomiyi will work :/

i try it again and again, and its show "Done", but it still looping,
i just like my camera saving the bootlooping although i do ELF files method

did somebody find Z23L elf file ?

u can use 22L files, the support tell me, that u can use files with "L" to unbrick camera with L series like 22L and 23L, and use 22 or without L to 22, 23, 23A,

after the programming "Done", try to upgrade manually using microsd with the 23L firmware , u can see the step and download the firmware from xiaomi yi official sites.

But When its done i try to power on it bips like counting then close itself.again i power on it continious bips and close bips and close

Gan, udah nemu cara utk unbrick Yi nya? ane udah coba hal sama. Bisa hidup pake FW 1.1.0 tapi system busy. Pake FW lain ada yg bootloop lagi, ada yg nyala 3 LED. macem2.

Udah nemu solusinya gan? ane udah coba fw dari yg lain kondisi sama. Cuma fw 1.1.0 bisa bikin idup Yi tapi system busy.

sorry not online for long time, i dont found any solution yet,

sorry they said u must speak english in this forum :)

some of us just are lucky and the camera works again after elf files..but some times either this solution cant do nothing.so i send it back to shop,and the send me a new one .many people have issues with app apdate so its xiaomis fault..so ask for refund,or new camera

I have a Yi action camera version 26L it a international version. I just got it a couple of weeks ago. Did the firmware update via the Yi android app. Now the camera beeps once then beeps twice and flashes 3 to 4 times and repeats. I can hold down the WiFi and power button to connect it to the PC using the Yi USB app and install the .elf file. The camera will reboot and then flash and then flash quicker but unfortunately after that process it will go back in to that mode of beeping. Can anyone help me?
Thank you

Back