The Light isn’t Green Yet but..........

It was probably the camera inching forward that set off the other car, and i bet the other car the driver was hard on the phone, then noticed movement out of corner of eye and so he/she set off.
And it is a BMW so really it should not be a surprise :giggle:

I didn't think the States had Husky gas stations and then I see the sign Upper Middle. Hey I know that place, its in Oakville, Ontario. One of several towns I have called home, though I moved from there over 22 years. The intersection is Upper Middle and Trafalgar.

Yikes, close call haha.

Driver definitely must have been bamboozled by the driver with the cam moving up a bit.
But.... why didn't the BMW stop when they slowed down :confused:
Must have been embarrassed.

That white pony car, about as old as i am i think.
I am a 66 and that pony car gotta be damn near to that, one of the firsts as the Mustang came out around 1965 if my memory serve me right.

"Lots" of US cars popping up on the Danish streets now that summer are near, still the sound of a V8 are pretty rare for most Danish ears.

Last edited:
Its about a 66 to 67. Ford used to change body of the mustang frequently. My neighbour who was a mechanic had a few mid to late 60 when I was growing up. I said to my brother, if I ever grow up ... I am getting a mustang. In '91 I got one. So one of those two things I proclaimed to brother happened.

I didn't think the States had Husky gas stations and then I see the sign Upper Middle. Hey I know that place, its in Oakville, Ontario. One of several towns I have called home, though I moved from there over 22 years. The intersection is Upper Middle and Trafalgar.

I remember a few Husky truck stops in Montana, not seen any for years.

We Danes lost a lot of gas station brands over time, down to half now i think, and those change names now and them with a new name popping up.

Gulf stations was gone by the mid 80ties, same with Texaco and others i have probably forgotten their names.

Shell seem to be the last of the good old players.

We Danes lost a lot of gas station brands over time, down to half now i think, and those change names now and them with a new name popping up.

Gulf stations was gone by the mid 80ties, same with Texaco and others i have probably forgotten their names.

Shell seem to be the last of the good old players.
In the UK we still have lots of Texaco, Esso, Shell and BP plus a few very small names. I've not seen any Mobilgas for a long time.

O yeah Esso and BP, long gone here too, at least in my part of the country, cant say about the privileged people in our capitol.

2019 Bullit mustang look Mmmmmm :p but i am not sure it would go for it over one of the new Chargers or vette or something.
No matter what they all lost a lot of that "loving feeling" from their 60ties versions, but then the Yanks also managed to put some pretty nice cars together, they do "The ring" as good as just about anything, even better than some really expensive cars.
And i still respect that sledgehammer feeling im told they have.

I can't recall a Husky station being there when I used to live 4 kms south of Upper Middle. Husky stations are so few and far between. One of my first jobs was at a truck stop washing trucks some 300 kms to the south west of there.

To my knowledge we only lost Gulf and Texaco . In the case of Gulf, they sold to another Gas company. I liked Texaco, they had some nice promotions like if you bought so much gas, you would get a free steak knife. We used to go there mostly until they closed.

We have most of the international gas companies except for BP. We have some which I think are pretty much restricted to Canada such as Petro Canada. Esso is no danger of closing. Big stations with every other one having a car wash. Sponsor's of Hockey night in Canada. Lots of recognition.

Back