The more expensive the car more violations make

What is the '80' decal on the tailgate?
It's his cars maximum speed limit on all roads because his vehicle is registered as a cargo,load,truck for transporting not only people,passengers.
If his vehicle has any or less/smaller cargo part it couldnt be registered as this on video and it would be without any decal on the backside of the vehicle.
I hope I did explained properly.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

The new L200 dont look good at all, at least not the front of it.
2017-Mitsubishi-L200-front-view.jpg

We have reduced tax too here but then the car can go whatever speed it can, but no rear seats allowed and power windows in rear doors must be disabled, and the place where your rear seats was well you cant really place anything there, i had a subwoofer there and the MOT guy freaked out over that and the speaker wasent even bolted in place.
This mean the car are cheaper to get but more expensive on the annual tax. ( all yellow or 50/50 yellow / white plates )

We have the same for cars converted to campers ( often high end 4x4 cars like range rovers or Mercedes ) and according to cop programs it is something rich or wanna be rick cheat a lot with.
When regged as a camper there have to be some camping things in the car all the time, but people take them out so they have a big expensive car cheap.

The new L200 dont look good at all, at least not the front of it.

We have reduced tax too here but then the car can go whatever speed it can, but no rear seats allowed and power windows in rear doors must be disabled, and the place where your rear seats was well you cant really place anything there, i had a subwoofer there and the MOT guy freaked out over that and the speaker wasent even bolted in place.
This mean the car are cheaper to get but more expensive on the annual tax. ( all yellow or 50/50 yellow / white plates )

We had something similar back in the 50's/60's but I think we've abandoned that ruling now. You could buy a small van and not pay purchase tax but if you fitted a rear seat or side windows to it you then had to pay the tax. But that was before subwoofers had even been invented. :D

As practical as they may be, those wheels look like castors!!

Back