The new EBORN GPS DashCam is at Amazon.

I am now sure that you are working for EBORN. :D:oops::ROFLMAO::whistle:

Reactions: Mtz
Too much praise/laud about EBORN dashcams which are pretty much unknown among members here on this forum,thats really strange to me,maybe I am only one.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Too much praise/laud about EBORN dashcams which are pretty much unknown among members here on this forum,thats really strange to me,maybe I am only one.

Thats because this forum is far behind time about a lot of things.

And what new technology does the eborn offer which members here have been missing out on?
Just read what is printed about what their new dashcam offers. I have not read anything about any of the forum members using their dashcams or anything about how good they perform.

Just read what is printed about what their new dashcam offers. I have not read anything about any of the forum members using their dashcams or anything about how good they perform.
It offers a built in battery so that's going to be a negative for most here who won't give it a second look

That aside the specs don't reveal anything out of the ordinary

It offers a built in battery so that's going to be a negative for most here who won't give it a second look

That aside the specs don't reveal anything out of the ordinary
So you are not being forced to buy it right?

You haven't seen or used this new model yet seem sure that others are missing out on this quality model when it's unknown even by yourself, can you not see why people are questioning why you're promoting it

You haven't seen or used this new model yet seem sure that others are missing out on this quality model when it's unknown even by yourself, can you not see why people are questioning why you're promoting it
I have been using and testing two of the older EBORN units, so i trust their engineering and design people. You might not have heard of their company but its a large company with many products.
No i have yet to use their new dashcam but am buying one and will be reporting the good and not so good as i test it.
There were a few items i told them i felt needed improving on the old unit, i did not just like everything and they have been passing my thoughts on to their engineers.
I dont own EBORN so i am not able to know how well they have taken my inputs but am looking forward to finding out.

It has a built in battery so it's going to struggle to find an audience here
Thats just your take on one item. Means nothing to me if it uses a battery cell phones use batteries right?

Finally you reveal yourself,and we all find out reason why you are so obssessed with EBORN dashcams and praising them so much to all of us.

Thats just your take on one item. Means nothing to me if it uses a battery cell phones use batteries right?

you should perhaps brush up on what people find desirable in a product and why before you start telling everyone they're out of touch and behind the times

you should perhaps brush up on what people find desirable in a product and why before you start telling everyone they're out of touch and behind the times
Dont know what people in this forum want in any dashcam as they dont post anything inregards to them.
I do know people wanted a dashcam to record on its own power when auto or truck is parked and someone starts messing with it.

@Ivan4741 Please,tell us,if there are any issues,problems you find out during your testing of two previous models of EBORN dashcams?

Back