The new EBORN GPS DashCam is at Amazon.

@Ivan4741 Please,tell us,if there are any issues,problems you find out during your testing of two previous models of EBORN dashcams?

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk
As far as the camera it self i don't recall any problems, i thought i had a connecting problem with the small GPS and suction cup attaching unit picking up the satellite, their support quickly sent a new one but later the older unit worked fine so it might have just been a satellite connection to the GPS item.

There tracking software that works with Google Maps, had a problem of the track stopping at edge of map and the map not moving to keep track going, they worked on the software but this map thing really was not something i used or needed, as all i wanted was good video of where i had driven.

EBORN even sent me a new dachcam to be sure it was not something with my first system, this gave me two units to test.

I did notice one GPS unit took about two minuets longer to start picking up the satellite, but both dashcams always returned good time and date marked videos.

As with many other dashcams i would like a larger stronger holding suction cup on their units, also i would like to be able to setup their dashcams using my computer and not just their menu buttons i hate them menus button on small devices.

Both units had great video quality in both day time driving and nighttime driving, i understand the new unit has better night time optic quality.

Hope this was helpful information.

It offers a built in battery so that's going to be a negative for most here who won't give it a second look
When someone comes out with a dashcam using a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO 4) battery good for years of use and heat resistant, then we'll have better technology. Or make the LiPo battery user replaceable.:)

I lost my first dash cam (DOD) at less than 2 years use because of the internal lithium polymer flat pack battery that failed. This Eborn camera says in the specs it has one too.

I remember when the DOD was new it would run off its internal battery a good 10 minutes playing back through its HDMI out. From what I gathered about LiPo battery characteristics they are good for about 200 charge-discharge cycles. And we all know they are heat sensitive. It got to the point to not have enough charge to close the last file upon power down. I tried replacing but it was not really not made to be disassembled and the replacement battery I bought did something to the charge circuit, not sure but it wouldn't charge through the camera afterward, but would power the camera until its charge dropped off.

Last edited:
When someone comes out with a dashcam using a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO 4) battery good for years of use and heat resistant, then we'll have better technology. Or make the LiPo battery user replaceable.:)

I lost my first dash cam (DOD) at less than 2 years use because of the internal lithium polymer flat pack battery that failed. This Eborn camera says in the specs it has one too.

I remember when it was new it would run off its internal battery a good 10 minutes playintg back theough its HDMI out. It got to the point to not jave enough charge to close the last file uopn power down. I tried replacing but it was now really not made to be disassembled and replacement battery I bought did something to the charge circuit, not sure but it wouldn't charge through the camera afterward, but would power the camera until its charge dropped off.

From what I gathered about LiPo battery characteristics those are good for about 200 charge-discharge cycles. And we all know they are heat sensitive.

I had a Samsung tablet one day i found it swelling with a split case, after fighting with Samsung for a week on phone they agreed to fixing it when i told them was going to report it to our consumer safety, and yes it got fixed but one year later it again split it's case.
Again i called Samsung and again after many phone calls they asked me to return my tablet, after around two Months and many calls again they agreed to replacing the tablet with a brand new tablet so far it's not split it's case so i think they have their batteries fixed.

Anyway there has been many problems with Li batteries, but there the best battery for long life so there not going away soon, i do feel EBORN has looked at their battery choice and battery Mfg. so time will tell if their batteries are good or not.

Well some forum member implied i needed to read the forum rules in regards to reviews.
Or if you had intention to praise EBORN and their dashcam so much, you should make a review of one of units you own. Thats the proof you actually own one and than you can praise it and recommend it to someone else in this forum or anywhere else.

Or if you had intention to praise EBORN and their dashcam so much, you should make a review of one of units you own. Thats the proof you actually own one and than you can praise it and recommend it to someone else in this forum or anywhere else.

Did you not read what i had already written? If not will re-post it here for you again.

A review of the early EBORN dashcam i bought from Amazon using my own money.

As far as the camera it self i don't recall any problems, i thought i had a connecting problem with the small GPS and suction cup attaching unit picking up the satellite, their support quickly sent a new one but later the older unit worked fine so it might have just been a satellite connection to the GPS item.

There tracking software that works with Google Maps, had a problem of the track stopping at edge of map and the map not moving to keep track going, they worked on the software but this map thing really was not something i used or needed, as all i wanted was good video of where i had driven.

EBORN even sent me a new dachcam to be sure it was not something with my first system, this gave me two units to test.

I did notice one GPS unit took about two minuets longer to start picking up the satellite, but both dashcams always returned good time and date marked videos.

As with many other dashcams i would like a larger stronger holding suction cup on their units, also i would like to be able to setup their dashcams using my computer and not just their menu buttons i hate them menus button on small devices.

Both units had great video quality in both day time driving and nighttime driving, i understand the new unit has better night time optic quality.

Hope this was helpful information.

On another subject i also review knives i buy, would you like to read one on my last one bought, it's a Microtect Combat Troodon i bought the last one in stock.
https://www.eknives.com/product/microtech-combat-troodon-od-green-bowie-black-146-1od/

Last edited:
You can write many times you want and whatever you want, I can claim same thing as you but people ( I and most members here ) need some kind of evidence, raw videos, review to backup your words otherwise they are only words. Why anyone here beilive a word you said?

You review knives? Ohhh...man are you manage to get lost so much and end up being here on this forum ( dashcam, action cam one ), members here and I are trying to get you on the road again because you are waaaayyyy out of your league, brooo...
Polite and logical way would be to start asking some questions and read some threads about what you find interesting here and members will help you, not to start talking and writing all the best about some unknown dashcams here and without any proof you own one.
My most friendly advice to you would be: Please leave us and stop talking about EBORN dashcams and if I or someone need any help about choice of knives we are going to ask your for your help, otherwise no one here is going to take you seriously regarding any dashcam.

You review knives? Ohhh...man are you manage to get lost so much and end up being here on this forum ( dashcam, action cam one ), members here and I are trying to get you on the road again because you are waaaayyyy out of your league, brooo...
Polite and logical way would be to start asking some questions and read some threads about what you find interesting here and members will help you, not to start talking and writing all the best about some unknown dashcams here and without any proof you own one.
My most friendly advice to you would be: Please leave us and stop talking about EBORN dashcams and if I or someone need any help about choice of knives we are going to ask your for your help, otherwise no one here is going to take you seriously regarding any dashcam.

And i thank you. :)

Back