The person I am suing lawyer wants all past months worth of video

If I were the admin of this site I'd certainly forward this thread to attorneys in your city based on your posting IP. You've admitted to felony fraud and have lied over and over again..

At any rate, I don't have time for people like you. Whatever money you got was not free. That was paid for by the hard working people of your city and you scammed and lied your way into it... Disgraceful to say the least and a perfect example of why karma exists..

Explain exactly how I committed fraud, I will look up exactly what I said during the hearings as that is all written down word for word and I have copies of it. I'm actually curious if I committed fraud here. Trust me if I did do anything even remotely fraudulent and got away with it I wouldn't be bringing up this case here, so I definitely don't think I committed any fraud knowingly.

If you say so.. Based on what I've read here alone you have admitted to telling lies and being dishonest. Like I said, you should be arrested and charged and the city should tear up the agreement pending criminal trial outcome.

That is IF any of this is even real as I have my doubts..

If you say so.. Based on what I've read here alone you have admitted to telling lies and being dishonest. Like I said, you should be arrested and charged and the city should tear up the agreement pending criminal trial outcome.

That is IF any of this is even real as I have my doubts..

I'll have to look into this tomorrow when I have time, I'm actually curious about all this law stuff and find it interesting. I have written reports of everything that was said at my hearings. I'll determine if what I said here actually constitutes fraud. I can't even tell you for sure if they asked me exactly why I left.

Remember, I was instructed carefully not to give any information that was not asked directly. For example, I asked my lawyer during the first hearing if they asked me about my bike should I tell them it was motorized. My lawyer said "nope" just say it was a bicycle, if they ask you if it was motorized then say "yes".

My first hearing I did not even mention it was motorized which I found odd. During my second more thorough hearing they asked me if it was motorized and I said "yes", and many more detailed questions.

Not even sure if they asked me why I left or if I left and I probably gave them a general answer. I believe I told them I left because I was scared and hurt and wanted to get away from this guy. I didn't have to say I wanted to get away from this guy because I was worried about getting in trouble and what I was doing was wrong. They didn't ask me this directly.

The other thing is you would have to prove I told a lie. I am not under oath here and I can write anything I want including complete lies. You would have to prove my actual reason for leaving at the time and I don't think an internet post where I specifically wrote it to make it seem like a crazy case that got settled proves anything I say here is the truth. I'm under no obligation to write the truth here. How could someone prove I committed fraud and perhaps just forgotten exactly what was on my mind at the time I left?

To prove I committed fraud you would have to prove that I knew at the time what I was doing was illegal. How the prosecutor would get what is in my mind is beyond me. I don't know if they could find any other facts. Could they use an internet post where I started this thread on complete lies as enough evidence to charge me with a felony?

The fact is I got on my bike and took off and I wanted to leave after I just broke my bone and had a guy cursing at me. This is not disputed and who knows what could have been going through my mind at the time.

Even if I told the defense I left because I didn't want to get in trouble or my bike taken, this would be immaterial to the case and a judge would never re-open it. There were actually many reasons I left at the time and I don't think I was under every obligation to remember all of them.

Lets think about this, I'm under no legal obligation to self incriminate myself also. I can't be held on felony charges for not self incriminating myself and telling them that I left because I was doing something illegal. SO I doubt they could even bring felony charges on me for not self incriminating myself.

I have only ever been required to submit the actual footage of any incident. That lawyer is definitely just "fishing"

OK, had time to think a little about what I said and find the document about what was said when I was under oath about the incident and if I committed felony fraud.

The first thing is the guy approached me from the rear while I was driving on the street about 10-15 seconds after I left the park. I had no idea who was in the car and why he was yelling. It was a normal unmarked car from looking behind me. At the time I could only assume that maybe he was yelling because I was on the sidewalk very briefly before I entered the street or was on the grass also before I was on the sidewalk. I may have also thought he wanted to pass me as I was on a bike and going too slow which happens all the time, he was driving in the middle of both lanes illegally at the time like he wanted to pass.
It wasn't like I was being chased from inside the park from someone I knew worked at the park, I thought at first it was just some crazy road raged driver.
I had no idea who was chasing me until after I fell. I also had no reason to stop for a citizen, even if he wanted to do a citizens arrest. I never heard any legible words also just screaming. I had no idea what was up and was told by the lawyer to not say things if I can only "assume" them.

I did say on here I left the scene because I knew I was in the wrong. Not sure if this was accurate at the time. I really left because I broke a bone, I had the guy cursing at me and I was generally scared of staying around this guy. While I generally knew bikes like mine are not allowed, it isn't really enforced at all and nobody cares.

The other big thing is I just checked the document that had everything I was asked and said during the hearing. There was never even a question asking "Why I left" or "why I decided to leave after I fell". The questions asked were like what I did after I fell, speaking of actions. So no I did not commit any fraud so I will not be charged with a felony or have the case reopened.

I'm sure at the time I fell I was worried about getting in trouble and wanted to get out of there. The guy was screaming about me riding in the park so I thought I was in the wrong and could get in trouble. I didn't think my injuries were also so serious at the time also, I felt something wasn't right with the bone but I never broke a bone before in my life.

Nope, so not going to prison, did not commit any fraud also.

I'll leave this disclaimer, anything said here may not be accurate and mostly because I'm just writing this stuff fast and can't remember anymore what was going through my head that long ago. I am also purposely leaving minor facts out. I also wrote posts to excite interest, so it was written in a way to make it seem like I was really in the wrong when I was only riding a motorized bike around where there are thousands of them around and nobody cares and the laws are not enforced at all.

LOL.. This thread is pure gold!

You are confusing fraud with lying under oath. 2 different animals and since I don't know what was asked or said at the deposition I never said you lied under oath. However, based on your ever changing story / facts, assuming that you lied under oath would not be a stretch. I said you committed fraud which I believe is a slam dunk based on your postings here.

If the story is true then watch your back for the karma that's coming your way. Based on the info in this thread you were dishonest, lied and comitted fraud. You are free to think that you are in the clear all you want but IF the city were to learn of your postings here I am fully confident they'd come after you...

Anyways, I don't generally associate with people of low moral caliber and I don't generally converse with people who have little to no values. Bottom line is you've changed your story so many times anything you say is hard to believe. Now you think some disclaimer in a post will save you? LOL

Sorry but like I said previously I did something similar to this as my career before I retired. Yes you committed fraud (I base this off your posting here) and yes you should be charged and arrested. Maybe my thoughts would change if given real and truthful facts and if the video was shared but you refuse to give honest facts, your story changes with every post and you refuse to post the video.

Meh, to the ignore list.. Good luck and watch out for that little thing called karma...

Last edited:
How is it fraud? The guy was negligent in his pursuit and caused me an accident, I fell, broke a bone that required two surgeries. Everything was on video.
Fraud would be if I lied about my surgeries, faked injuries.

The funny thing is I didn't even lie about my injuries, like saying I couldn't do things anymore like most people do. I could have milked that but I didn't. I didn't even bother to go to physical therapy that was recommended.

But the city knew everything that happened, it was all on video, my surgeries and broken bone were real. There is no fraud here.

I can't even take credit for being smart and getting away with frauding someone, LOL.

If you are under the understanding that just because I was doing something illegal I can't collect, you are gravely mistaken. This is not the case at all and I can post articles from lawyers talking about crazy cases like these.

Civil fraud:
  1. somebody misrepresents a material fact in order to obtain action
  2. the other person relies upon the misrepresentation
Based on the postings in this thread I think both are easily provable..

unless it is a subpoena he can ask for whatever he wants but you would not be required to comply. Besides even if you presented hundreds of hours of street racing if it does not pertain to the incident at that date and time it is inadmissible in court.

Back