The person I am suing lawyer wants all past months worth of video

And yes, there was car and bike contact, so he did hit me with the car. This was not seen on the video which was only facing forwards.

Compare the highlighted text with:

Just an update about this. OK I settled for around $210,000.

Here is the real deal what happened.

I was riding around a high powered elec**+ tric bike through local parks. Regular bicycles were not even allowed in the parks.

I exited the park one day on my bike and was on the street. Someone pulled behind me in a car and was yelling and riding in the center of the street like he wanted to pass me. I thought someone was just pissed because I was on the sidewalk for a while before I entered the street.

I decided to enter the park again at a different location and fell on the grass.

I happened to have my action camera on at the time and it shows the guys car pull right up in front of me on the grass after I fell. The guy was in a parks dpmt car and gets out yelling and cursing at me for what he claimed I was riding through the park at very high speeds :D. This guy was not security or police.

I didn't stay around and left the park on my bike and when I got home I realized I had a broken bone. I wanted to get out of there fast because I thought I was in the wrong.

SO yes I was running from this person in the car. I fell on the grass while I was in the park. The camera caught the guys car after he pulled up in front of me after I fell. The car was numbered and labeled parks. Yes the guy was chasing me for riding in the park. Yes this guy probably ran after my bike on foot in the park before but I can't be certain it was him.

I sued the city park, yes I was riding around in a completely illegal motored bike not even legal on the street, Yes I was not allowed to ride in the parks, yes I was told in other forums that it was my fault and I couldn't get paid, Yes I got around $200,000.

Reason: Because he caused my accident and he drove into the park over a curb, someplace nobody would ever take a car into. Could you imagine riding your car into a park grass area to chase someone? Well even though I was in the wrong didn't matter one bit, still got paid for it.

What was the only piece of evidence I had? The action cam at the time, without that I would have nothing right now, I wouldn't even know how to identify the guy or car. The camera footage was everything. Pure luck I had it on at the time also.

Lesson: Always have a dash cam on your bike or car at all times, even if you are doing stupid ****. I now have a permanent mounted camera on my bike that turn on easily with one switch and work off my bikes battery, will be adding an extra for the front and rear.

My problem with all this is that the story keeps changing which is usually a sign of dis-ingenuity :eek: Read this guys posts- all of them- and you'll see it too. This is just one example of his many variations :( Or shou;d that last word be "prevarications"? Regardless, he's just another waste of oxygen in a human form and I wish him karma ten-fold :devilish:

Phil

Compare the highlighted text with:

My problem with all this is that the story keeps changing which is usually a sign of dis-ingenuity:eek:Read this guys posts- all of them- and you'll see it too. This is just one example of his many variations :( Or shou;d that last word be "prevarications"? Regardless, he's just another waste of oxygen in a human form and I wish him karma ten-fold:devilish:

Phil
Yeah the story is bogus! In my estimation the park worker did nothing wrong. The accident was caused by the OP who was riding an illegal bike, in an illegal manner on unauthorized roadways / areas. To think that any city would settle this is flat out laughable and for the amount claimed is insanity.

My guess is even if the story of the accident is true that the OP was issued a citation(s) after the city learned of his identity through the lawsuit, was found guilty of the citation(s) and the city didn't pay out a dime in the end.

It is the internet and stories like these are a dime a dozen and rarely have any truth to them at all..

How exactly did the story change? Which part are you referring to?

You have to be joking right? He spelled it out and even highlighted the remarks in question.

Here they are again:

it shows the guys car pull right up in front of me on the grass after I fell.

The camera caught the guys car after he pulled up in front of me after I fell.

he did hit me with the car. This was not seen on the video which was only facing forwards.

Meh... This whole story is bogus and I doubt you even got .21 cents from the city never mind $210,000..

You have to be joking right? He spelled it out and even highlighted the remarks in question.

Here they are again:

Meh... This whole story is bogus and I doubt you even got .21 cents from the city never mind $210,000..

The hit with the car was before the fall and before I entered the park. It was on the street. So yes I got hit with the car, and no it wasn't in the park. I fell in the park as a result of getting away while trying to save my life. There were other witnesses around who saw the end result also and were for the defendant. But they did not see the chase start on the street.

The hit with the car was before the fall and before I entered the park. It was on the street. So yes I got hit with the car, and no it wasn't in the park. I fell in the park as a result of getting away while trying to save my life. There were other witnesses around who saw the end result also and were for the defendant. But they did not see the chase start on the street.
Not a single 'rational' thinking person believes your story as evident by this thread. If we don't believe it then imagine the city lawyers who would have had to work the details of the settlement out, the city counsel and mayor who would have needed to approve the payment = Not a snowballs chance in you know where.

I doubt you were hit, I doubt you broke any bones falling in the grass and I doubt you got a single penny in payment. You can continue on with this farce if you'd like but nobody here is buying the story. Or you can cut your losses and move on. Either way this thread is kind of entertaining..

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if everything the OP said is true then, except for the $210K, he got everything he deserved. JMO and I'm sticking to it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if everything the OP said is true then, except for the $210K, he got everything he deserved. JMO and I'm sticking to it.

So you are saying you are happy I had to go through 2 surgeries?

Crazy thing is that my family said I got what I deserved also, until I showed them the video then they were on my side and said I should sue big time. The video changed everything.

Crazy thing is that my family said I got what I deserved also, until I showed them the video then they were on my side and said I should sue big time. The video changed everything.

Now that your case has been settled how about letting us see it?

BTW, why are so so cagey about even identifying which bone you allegedly broke, how exactly, and what surgeries you claim to have required? Your evasiveness is one of the reasons for everyone's skepticism here.

So you are saying you are happy I had to go through 2 surgeries?
I did not say that so don't try to put words into my mouth or slant what I said to suit your position. What I said, word for word, is exactly what I meant.

And yet you refuse to post it.. You can easily make an anonymous YouTube account and upload the video. I doubt anyone would be able to, or even want to, track you down based on it.

Lets recap:

1. You stated you were in the wrong
2. You initially stated you left the scene because you knew you were in the wrong
3. You later chaged the story to say to left the scene because you were in fear for your life from this crazed park worker (LOL)
4. You later changed the story to say you were stuck in the road before you fell on the grass
5. You claim to have received $210,000 but won't provide evidence of this because you are in fear of forum members.
6. You refuse to share the video because you are in fear of forum members

2 flat out lies / story changes and you are afraid of everyone (the crazed park worker and all forum members). Sounds to me like you can't prove anything, you have no evidence and this entire story is fabricated.

I cycle daily and I can tell you that if you were stuck by a vehicle on the roadway you would have went down right then and there. Your claim of this is therefore unbelievable. I've previously explained why your monetary claim is completely unbelievable.

Your refusal to post the video of a supposedly closed case because you are in fear of forum members does not pass muster. You can create an anonymous account and edit any GPS markers out.

The entire story stinks to the high heavens. But why make up such a story? Attention? Perhaps..

Now that your case has been settled how about letting us see it?

BTW, why are so so cagey about even identifying which bone you allegedly broke, how exactly, and what surgeries you claim to have required? Your evasiveness is one of the reasons for everyone's skepticism here.

Because what i say is not a lie, that is why I'm trying not to give all details away. Then why not just give out my name. At this point I guess it doesn't matter as I've said enough to where someone would see that the case was mine.

You see during the case my lawyer was making a big deal about not discussing anything, so I'm still paranoid. I asked him if it was OK to discuss about it after it was closed and he said it was but told me to wait until he got the check from the state/city first.

Because what i say is not a lie, that is why I'm trying not to give all details away. Then why not just give out my name. At this point I guess it doesn't matter as I've said enough to where someone would see that the case was mine.

You see during the case my lawyer was making a big deal about not discussing anything, so I'm still paranoid. I asked him if it was OK to discuss about it after it was closed and he said it was but told me to wait until he got the check from the state/city first.

The notion that you can't or won't even state what bone you allegedly broke makes these explanations ring hollow.

Let me do some more research here to see if I can get in trouble. You see, I mentioned before I still ride through the park on occasion. Still a bit worried about if they can use anything I say here against me if I happen to fall again in the park. I don't think they can if it isn't related to the case. They are very strict with what can be put in front of a jury but you see I have to watch my ass.

I'm also not sure exactly if they can reopen a closed case. It seems like fraud they could re-open it. Not sure if little things like I say like I left the accident because I knew I could get in trouble with the bike, but really the guy was ready to beat me up as he approached me when I was on the ground cursing and yelling. Not sure if I told them during my deposition that I left because I was scared and maybe left out the fact that i also didn't want to get in trouble with the police if that would constitute fraud.

I don't think it would as its on video me leaving, what I thought at the time who knows, but on video I clearly got on my bike and drove off.

The notion that you can't or won't even state what bone you allegedly broke makes these explanations ring hollow.
That would make it easy to figure medical bills and the statement that 2 surgeries were required. I've personally never met a person who broke a bone falling from a bike (or scooter) onto grass before but I guess there is always a 1st time for everything. I mean we are talking about a 2 foot fall..

Still a bit worried about if they can use anything I say here against me if I happen to fall again in the park. I don't think they can if it isn't related to the case. They are very strict with what can be put in front of a jury but you see I have to watch my ass.

I'm also not sure exactly if they can reopen a closed case. It seems like fraud they could re-open it. Not sure if little things like I say like I left the accident because I knew I could get in trouble with the bike, Not sure if I told them during my deposition that I left because I was scared and maybe left out the fact that i also didn't want to get in trouble with the police if that would constitute fraud.

I don't think it would as its on video me leaving, what I thought at the time who knows, but on video I clearly got on my bike and drove off.
So you lied under oath to scam the taxpayers out of money? And yes you should be arrested and charged criminally.

Let me do some more research here to see if I can get in trouble. You see, I mentioned before I still ride through the park on occasion. Still a bit worried about if they can use anything I say here against me if I happen to fall again in the park. I don't think they can if it isn't related to the case. They are very strict with what can be put in front of a jury but you see I have to watch my ass.

I'm also not sure exactly if they can reopen a closed case. It seems like fraud they could re-open it. Not sure if little things like I say like I left the accident because I knew I could get in trouble with the bike, but really the guy was ready to beat me up as he approached me when I was on the ground cursing and yelling. Not sure if I told them during my deposition that I left because I was scared and maybe left out the fact that i also didn't want to get in trouble with the police if that would constitute fraud.

Wait, after all this you still take that illegal bike into the park and you are worried you might fall, AGAIN?!! Good grief!!

That would make it easy to figure medical bills and the statement that 2 surgeries were required. I've personally never met a person who broke a bone falling from a bike (or scooter) onto grass before but I guess there is always a 1st time for everything. I mean we are talking about a 2 foot fall..

So you lied under oath to scam the taxpayers out of money? And yes you should be arrested and charged criminally.

I have the deposition so I'm not sure how I answered that I'd have to look it up if they even asked me anything about that and how I answered it. To be honest I'm not sure what I thought at the time except that I wanted to get out of there for my safety and probably also not to get in trouble. I'm sure it was both. Some guy is chasing me with a car and is a big guy, cursing and yelling, I'm getting out of there for my safety #1. I may not have said anything about getting in trouble.

You see, could they open a fraud case on something like this after the fact based on me typing some conflicting information here? I had a broken bone, I told everyone I was not OK after the call, I had a guy cursing at me after driving a car into the park in an area no car should ever be. Am I going to say "yeah, I didn't want to get arrested", who would admit that anyway?

They also didn't ask me directly if I left because I was worried about being arrested. I probably just said I was scared and didn't want to stay around without going into much detail. I was told not to go into detail if they didn't ask specific questions. SO they never asked me if I was worried about getting arrested, and I never answered anything about it. To be honest it I would have just got a fine anyway and maybe a bike confiscation, I wasn't running from the police.

The other matter is, time has passed since I even had the deposition, couldn't my thoughts about what happened changed also and not constitute fraud. They have the video of every step of the accident, how am I going to do fraud here? Fraud would have to be very serious like I planned this whole thing with the guy to sue the city. That would be fraud not giving details of what I was thinking at the time.

Fraud wouldn't be me talking about my thoughts at the time I just fell and broke my bone.

If I were the admin of this site I'd certainly forward this thread to attorneys in your city based on your posting IP. You've admitted to felony fraud and have lied over and over again..

At any rate, I don't have time for people like you. Whatever money you got was not free. That was paid for by the hard working people of your city and you scammed and lied your way into it... Disgraceful to say the least and a perfect example of why karma exists..

Last edited:
Back