the RC (radio control) and electric rideables thread

SCX 10.2 too, though a work in progress at the moment.

tumblr_p7dv1ktJvJ1wxv8ejo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p72ynjgS741wxv8ejo3_1280.jpg

rebuilding for Dodge PW.
tumblr_p72yu9JFLK1wxv8ejo3_1280.jpg

Looks trick, are you on rccrawler forums?

Here is mine naked...

What parts you all have for it? Looks a lot custom. I have;

Tekin HD Crawler motor 35T
Hobbywing 1010 Crawling ESC
Savox SW-1210SG servo (shouldve gotten shorter one)
Traxxas TRX4 shocks
Vanquish SCX10 II Motor Plate Black Anodized
Vanquish SCX10 II Shock Hoops Black Anodized
Vanquish Axial SCX10 II Knuckles Black Anodized
Vanquish SCX10 II Transmission Top Shaft
Vanquish SCX10-II Knuckle Bushings
Edit: Oh and all Vanquish stainless links.

Eventually want new wheels and tires.

The buggy is mostly stock.

Attachments

• tPd9kPs.jpg
    tPd9kPs.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Nice, I'll take a look. I don't have anything of note over there. I mostly lurk.

Its a nice forum too, though it did loose some of its adult free spirit a while back, but that was the fault of the Google advertising machine that demanded some threads removed.
Those was all non RC related threads of course ;)
But otherwise a lot to see and learn over there, and thats great.

Maybe you have found SBG too, if not here is a link http://scalebuildersguild.com/forum/

Here is a drone that you will loose quickly, but not due to the normal loos drone issues ;)

Did it really fly ? Interesting - nano bots - From what I understand the military may have functioning nano bots

I've "almost" got it ! Great starter plane once you sort it out !

The new Tianqu Visio "Battle Shark" is an upgraded model of the same Visio models. It now comes with a high quality Fullymax 1800mAh Li-Hv cell that charges up to 4.35V and has better energy density to weight ratio, keeping the quad in the air for ~ 15 minutes. It also comes with several camera and lens options such as 480p, 720p and wide lens mode. The FPV is done through WiFi and can also stream record the footage directly to your mobile.

How did the review went, well not that good, have a look and try not to laugh too hard !

Reminds me of the Eachine E58 ... Not much range either ..

Reminds me of the Eachine E58 ... Not much range either ..

Well I think the problem was actually the battery as it was completely dead, 8 hours later it booted up again with the same battery, but I din't test it nor measured the voltage. When I will be in the mood I will test it again.

So tested a new Syma, the X25W is a WiFi FPV drone is equipped with 2.4G transmitter & smartphone control. It features a 6-Axis gyro for stable control, auto takeoff and landing, altitude hold, adjustable tilt 720P camera and last but not least an amazingly well working "Optical Flow" positioning system which doesn't need GPS satellites to work so it can be used indoors also.

Here's my review of the MITU with an app overview, flight test and some camera footage.

PROS:
- very stable VPU mode which works up to 25 meters high
- can fight against wind

CONS:
- short battery run-time

NEUTRAL / to test more
- camera footage could be better

nxt level stuff.

Finally got a Whipit ..
Just a little flight trimming ..
Next I will park it ..

Looks interesting , if not expensive ....

The new Mavic 2 pro look awesome, just imagine if diij made a dashcam, or some one teamed up with Hasselblad to make one helluva dashcam.

want this so much.

I find iPhonedo annoying sometimes but he does good reviews:

Looks interesting , if not expensive ....

it's a lot of money for sure. but it's all relative. the MP2 pro has the same guts as a sony RX100 which currently sell for $900-1200 for the current generations. so this is a flying version of that camera that actually takes 4K video with more endurance (the sony RX100 will give you heat warnings after ~10 minutes of 4K recording).

Last edited:

Whiped it at the Park ... ( UMX Whipit )

Back