thebestservice4you on eBay - Korea

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
thebestservice4you on eBay is a newer dash cam vendor that sells Korean dash cams only (no Chinese or Taiwanese dash cams). They have sold some Blackvue models in the past and are now selling the Itronics models and FineVu models. They usually have very competitive prices for the cameras they sell.

Like most of the Korean eBay dash cam sellers, they are not an authorized seller of these dash cams. These cameras are genuine but are considered "grey market". When you purchase one of these cameras, you will likely not get the manufacturers warranty. So why purchase from these vendors? The price. Authorized vendors often charge significantly more than these eBay vendors. Hence the reason for the popularity of these eBay sellers.

Since this is a newer vendor, there isn't much feedback on after-sales service (positive or negative). If you have any positive or negative experiences with this vendor, please share it here.

Dash Cam Man

I ordered my ITB-100HD from this vendor on 2012-11-14 with standard shipping. So far, I've received notice that shipping was 2012-11-15 and should now be headed to me on the west coast of BC Canada. I didn't receive a tracking number, although I've found with Canada Post, it is not really all that helpful even if I did have one :D . I will post again once the item arrives and provide any feedback with regards to shipping, condition or any other observations.

Cheers,

YW84U,

When I ordered mine, the tracking number was visible when logging into My eBay and looking at my purchases (under the sale date). Tracking is strange though, the Korean portion was seen on one site http://www.track-trace.com/post (cancel when it says something about EasyKeytec) and the Canadian portion on the Canada Post site. The Canadian tracking didn't work until the camera made it to Canada.

Hi blackcar500,

Thanks for the reply - I've checked the My eBbay a couple of times, but no tracking number has ever been displayed - here's what is still posted:

Sale date: 14/11/12
Tracking number: --

I suppose I wont worry until around the 2 week mark :) I had read your thread before I ordered, and noted that yours arrived within +/- 8 business days. If the math works out about the same, that would put mine arriving somewhere around Nov 26th or so.

I'll definitely post back once received and let the forum know how things went!

Cheers,
YW84U

I bought a itb-100hd from this guy. well packaged but it was faulty one. I contacted with that and the seller prompt replied me and exchaned to new one :lol: :lol: :lol:
I really satisfied with his service and I will make another order for my father. ;)

Ordered the ITB-100HD + the UNINTERRUP​TED-POWER CABLE ITV-80 on Nov. 7, received on Nov. 15.
The product is genuine and working OK.

enjoy,
Mtz

chrisaustralia said:
I bought a itb-100hd from this guy. well packaged but it was faulty one. I contacted with that and the seller prompt replied me and exchaned to new one :lol: :lol: :lol:
I really satisfied with his service and I will make another order for my father. ;)

Just so all our readers know, the IP address for chrisaustralia originates in Korea. You can draw your own conclusion for the above message.

Dash Cam Man

You are great "Sherlock", but I don't understand why this attitude because is not OK for a seller to say he sell faulty cameras even he accepts exchanges.

enjoy,
Mtz

Follow up - as I had guessed, based on roughly 8 business days, my order arrived today! Packaging was well done, shipped in bubble wrap and the exterior was a grey heavy-duty plastic bagging material. The box still had both Itronics seals intact and everything was included in the box. Fired it up for the drive home, and then reviewed the video to confirm all was working. It came with Firmware 2.0, and was set default with GPS speed off, 1080/24 recording, and the time zone was Seoul (which I promptly changed). I did not receive any tracking number or specific communications from the vendor, but I am happy (and relieved) that everything was as offered.

Cheers,
YW84U

YW84U said:
Follow up - as I had guessed, based on roughly 8 business days, my order arrived today! Packaging was well done, shipped in bubble wrap and the exterior was a grey heavy-duty plastic bagging material. The box still had both Itronics seals intact and everything was included in the box. Fired it up for the drive home, and then reviewed the video to confirm all was working. It came with Firmware 2.0, and was set default with GPS speed off, 1080/24 recording, and the time zone was Seoul (which I promptly changed). I did not receive any tracking number or specific communications from the vendor, but I am happy (and relieved) that everything was as offered.

Cheers,
YW84U

Hi YW84U,

Thanks for sharing. Glad everything worked out.

Dash Cam Man

Back