There are any wireless rear camera on dual channel dash cams?

El Gaucho

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like like a dual channel with a wireless rear camera, is very difficult to run wires to the back with all the side air bags, anyone with that feature?

If you can't run a cable then the best solution is to have two single cameras, then you just need to find some power in the rear. Many cars have a rear accessory socket, if not then the boot lamp might be useable, otherwise it is a cable to the fuse box, which probably doesn't need to go past any airbags.

Some cameras do have a wireless lock button if that is an issue for you.

Thanks for your replay, I was thinking about the second camera, since I already have one on the front, and I do have an accessory outlet, just want to make sure , there are so many, don't want to miss the right one.

The accessory outlet I have in the back is permanently on, I'll need to remember to unplug when I park for a period of time.
I'll appreciate any suggestion, thanks again.

I would like like a dual channel with a wireless rear camera, is very difficult to run wires to the back with all the side air bags, anyone with that feature?
Late to the party but if you happen to have a GMC/Chevy/Cadillac there are some option that use the in dash systems. It would be an atypical install though.

Haso have to consider some 12V accessory outlets in the back of care are some times always on.
But i also think this can some times be remapped so its not always on, but that's a job for the dealer not DIY

Back