'There is a new emergency video'

JaapError

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I am getting a voice message every now and again that says: 'There is a new emergency video' . That would mean while in parking mode, it started a recording. But every time I check, there isn't one. Any idea what this could be?

An emergency video is recorded when a collision is detected. It's not in the parking folder but in the Event folder. Or possibly even in with the Normal videos. It's easy to spot because it's the only one that isn't exactly one minute long. If you're getting them often then your collision sensitivity is too high.

An emergency video is recorded when a collision is detected. It's not in the parking folder but in the Event folder. Or possibly even in with the Normal videos. It's easy to spot because it's the only one that isn't exactly one minute long. If you're getting them often then your collision sensitivity is too high.

Yea, you are right. I changed the sensitivity a few days back and it's all good now.

Is there a way to delay by 1 or 2 minutes the start of the recording with sensivity on high ?

Is there a way to delay by 1 or 2 minutes the start of the recording with sensivity on high ?

I would like this feature myself. I park, shut off the car, collect my stuff, then exit the car, but that few seconds is enough to start the camera recording a parking event.

Back