Thinkware 750 Development

I would go for the U1000 (the U3000 being ridiculously expensive)
the hardwire is same, though not sure for the rear camera cable ..

It's time to update my original (2015) front & rear F750 (on F770 firmware) to something more current. Both front & rear are hardwired. I don't want to have to remove and replace this hardwiring so can someone technically minded let me know if it's possible to either upgrade to a current Thinkware dashcam (perhaps recommend which?) or suggest a different manufacturers dashcam that can run on my existing hard wiring please? Much appreciated. Ian
I pretty much agree with BlackboxMyCar but i think the F750 had different Front to rear cables through it's life. I've seen straight Micro USB at the front, and a big extended right angle connector (that way it was raised above the power right angle cable so looked a bit neater). If it is straight then i think the Q1000 would be ideal, it would almost certainly fit the right angled option too but it just wouldn't look quite as nice.

I pretty much agree with BlackboxMyCar but i think the F750 had different Front to rear cables through it's life.
I didn't know that there were different cable variations through its life, thank you for your perspective

Thank you all above re your tips/advice. Looks like either a Q1000 or U1000 and hopefully with either I can use the existing hardwiring already fitted. I'll be sure to check before I purchase and will let you know how I get on.

Thank you all above re your tips/advice. Looks like either a Q1000 or U1000 and hopefully with either I can use the existing hardwiring already fitted. I'll be sure to check before I purchase and will let you know how I get on.
Hello, yes with your existing hardwiring cable of F750 or F770, it will be compatible with either Q1000 or U1000. To learn more about hardwiring compatibility please visit the link https://thinkwarestore.com/product/double-fuse-hardwiring-cable-us/

Back