Thinkware cloud app.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Read some bad things about this app, has it gotten any better? Just bought a new u 1000, had a bunch of problems with a 522gw and it’s app. Keep freezing up my phone, great camera but there app so I sent it back, just wanted to know if the thinkware app is better
Thanks

I get frustrated at the reviews as i can read a lot of them and see they were using the wrong Thinkware App for the camera they had. I've read some and thought straight away it's a power issue to the camera itself nothing to do with the App. I think it's the usual thing where more people leave poor reviews when they cant get it to work whereas the people it works fine for often don't write a review.

I get calls about WiFi & App issues but it's very rare it is actually an App fault, usually not doing something quite right.

I get frustrated at the reviews
I hear ya, I've had people leave 1 star reviews because 'the stupid app doesn't even work' that fail to acknowledge that their (non wifi) camera isn't in the list of supported models, can't win sometimes :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply, and hope the app doesn’t give me the grief the 522gw gave me for two days? Tried everything the guy told me , and worked great when it worked, then would lock the app on my phone and have to restart my phone ! To see any videos, had a VIOFO for about 3 years worked great till some of the camera buttons stopped working, camera still gets great videos and apps still work, but thought I’d upgrade a bit to the Thinkware U1000, we will see how it goes.
Thanks

Back