I wanted to pass along to the forum that THINKWARE launched its DASH CAM F800. THINKWARE’s newest addition to its F-series model line includes features such as:
- Sony Exmor R Starvis Sensor for 1080p dual channel recording capability.
- Advanced Driving Assistance System’ (ADAS), as well as Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) alerting drivers to any drifting out of the lane.
- A Front Collision Warning System (FCWS) and Urban Front Collision Warning System (uFCWS), which calculates the distance between a vehicle in front of it.
- Format Free 2.0 Technology eliminates the need for manual formatting, extends card life and eliminates the need to convert files when viewing on a PC.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, which easily controls, manages and configures the settings of the dash cam via an iOS or Android smart phone.