Thinkware dash cam store

Bobbydazzler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just received and fitted (simples) two of these....
....Wow! The difference is remarkable. I had whinged about the video quality of my F770 in another post.....this simple addition has made a huge difference.
Thanks Maddog1974 for your help and support. My initial reservations about these guys has now been overturned!
Bob

Thanks you for the feedback @Bobbydazzler i'm so glad it's helped! as said a small apology for our mistake on your iVolt order (y)

You're welcome! It really has made a difference. The iVolt mistake is water under the bridge :)
Thanks
Bob

Does anyone know if the CPL filters fit both front and rear cameras on the F770.

....Wow! The difference is remarkable
Thanks Maddog1974 for your help and support. My initial reservations about these guys has now been overturned!
Bob

I’m also glad to hear it. I too invested in the CPL-filter for the F770, and now the U1000 – both front and rear, for good measure.
At AU$36.00 a piece, it’s a tad pricey, but after paying the best part of AU$900.00 for the unit itself, you’d damn well expect the footage to be at its optimum.

On that note, I’ve been trying to order the radar unit for the U1000 as well, but the Thinkware store’s website doesn’t provide the option for postage to Australia. @Maddog1974, perhaps you could help me out here. I’d appreciate if if you could.
Cheers in advance.

I'm sorry @David Markham we are not allowed to sell to Australia at all we can only sell to Europe :(

IMHO a CPL filter for at least the front unit should come with the cameras, cuz really the times it are not needed are few and far between.
I am running CPL on all my cameras minus the side system K2S which have so small cameras i have a hard time seeing how you can mount a CPL on them.
I even run a home made dashmat on my dashboard.
And my white / beige plastic trim on the A pillars, well i have plans to paint that flat black too, cuz they can also be seen in the footage.

Back