Thinkware F200PRO

Barrybados

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Thinkware F200Pro, Viofo A119
Hi, I have had the hardwired Thinkware 200PRO with gps/speed camera alerts for the last 12 months and I find it really a really good system. As you are aware you can access the various camera settings from the Thinkware Dashcam link app on your phone..

My question is as follows: -

I am looking at getting the same system hardwired into my daughters car for her birthday however she would have no idea how to do the various setting changes on her phones app so is it possible for me to access her F200PRO from the same app I use to access my F200PRO if I were to sit in her vehicle in order to adjust the various settings?

I assume I could download the app to her phone and try and use her phone to adjust the settings but it would be more convenient if it was possible to just use my phone`s Thinkware Dashcam link app to do the changes to her camera....

I would be grateful if anyone would know if this is possible, thank you all..

Totally accessible and possible from your phone! Rest assured that your phone is not permanently linked/paired to your existing Thinkware camera. I would know, I connect to countless Thinkware cameras on a daily basis with the same phone/app.

Ah, fantastic, thank you so much for supplying me the answer..yes did worry my own F200PRO was paired soley to my phone..it will certainly make things easier knowing it's not! Thank you very much ..

No problem!

Back