- Jul 21, 2013
- Reaction score
- United Kingdom
- Dash Cam
- better than yours....
Thinkware F750 (dual channel Car-Dvr)
(Ambarella A7 unknown HW/IC version, but doesn't looks like LA85....) + Sony IMX122
- Very High build Quality (nr.1 ?)
- Dual Camera Front + Rear
- very stable 3M mount
- WiFi - Real View from front and rear camera live + download any video file by smartphone...
- Real WDR (Sony IMX122)
- camera stick very close to the windscreen - due to this picture quality is better when your windscreen is in poor condition (scratches etc)...
- Dual Save feature (backup copy of the video in the internal memory when G-Sensor detect shock e.g accident, so you got two copies of accident -> in Memory Card and Internal Memory)
- Internal memory 512MB for about 3 complete video copies (front and rear)
- awesome motion detection with 10sec pre rec feature (I've never seen that before - Full 10sec before movement happen!)
- Built-in Super Capacitors (charging very fast and provide enough power for switch camera off safety) 2 weeks tests and none of the video files are corrupted (well done Thinkware!)
- camera starts recording automatically even when WiFi is disconnected for transfer files (with voice alert)
- Speed Camera Alert feature - very accurate and looks like no false alerts so far... (very nice) speed camera database is updated every 3months by Thinkware UK Distributor
- Samsung and Adata 128GB memory cards: "so far so good"
- any fake memory cards are recognized by camera !!! with voice alert > "memory card error, system restarting" so looks like camera monitoring recorded files!
- No LCD
- when WiFi is connected to the smartphone, camera stop recording immediately (unable to record and stream Video over WiFi at the same time)
- WiFi can be ON only for about 3min
- bitrate is just 10mbps for front and 9 for rear....(looks like Vicovation Marcus 5 Dual with A7LA70D with dual stream by IC Ambarella S3D series)
- camera can be install only in central place of windscreen
- Parking Mode and Motion Detection works only with "Hard-Wire" versions.
- price 259GBP is quite to high...like for dual cam without LCD....
-stupid light strip on the front (for what is it?) lucky that can be off, look below:
Marcus 4 - A7LA55 + OV4689 (HDR)
STREET GUARDIAN SGZC12SG - Zoran 12P + Sony IMX322 (WDR)
Thinkware F750 - A7LA (possibly 70D with NAND on uBGA + Ambarella S3D) + Sony IMX122 (WDR)
what do you think guys?