Thinkware F750 with Rearview camera HELP!

Hey ...

I tried the above mentioned suggestions and still the system will restart over and over again. It is a never-ending restarting cycle until I unplug the rear-cam. :(

Something triggers from camera side for main unit to restart. It could be even faulty video cable ?

Hmmmm. I will try a nor cable. I also have contact Thinkware Customer Support.
Thanks Niko

Hmmmm. I will try a nor cable. I also have contact Thinkware Customer Support.
Thanks Niko
No problem.
Hope Thinkware can find solution.

Could I ask a question. How long cable for rear camera ? Could I use with my pick up vehicle ? Thanks

Hi dxb494.

I've just had a Thinkware F770 installed two days ago which was fine for the first day and now I have the exact same problem as you posted about at the beginning of this thread - constantly restarting with the message "rear camera conencted, system restarting" over and over again. It's on the latest firmware and if I unplug the video cable for the rear camera it works fine.

I'd be really keen to know how you sorted yours in the end, as I can't see an update in this thread to say what the fix was. Would you mind posting back, or messaging me to let me know how how solved the problem?

Thanks. And sorry for dredging up an old thread.

Hi dxb494.

I've just had a Thinkware F770 installed two days ago which was fine for the first day and now I have the exact same problem as you posted about at the beginning of this thread - constantly restarting with the message "rear camera conencted, system restarting" over and over again. It's on the latest firmware and if I unplug the video cable for the rear camera it works fine.

I'd be really keen to know how you sorted yours in the end, as I can't see an update in this thread to say what the fix was. Would you mind posting back, or messaging me to let me know how how solved the problem?

Thanks. And sorry for dredging up an old thread.
Hi there, did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have a F800Pro which is doing the exact same thing. Any information would be greatly appreciated Thank you.

have and F800 and am having the same problem. Camera works with only the front camera. It continuously reboots with the review camera connected. Any help is greatly appreciated.

have and F800 and am having the same problem. Camera works with only the front camera. It continuously reboots with the review camera connected. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi, I have a new rear camera on its way and should receive next Friday. I will report the results back here once I have tried it.

Ok here’s an update. I received the new rear camera and all is good up to now. Fingers crossed! It looks like Thinkware have some faulty rear cams. I hope this helps someone out. Cheers

Back